Fan Fictions

SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 57

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice updates...I think geet is safe... this will lead closeness bet maaneet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 22 (II)

Though MK was very worried about her then but later as she came back to normal he moved back and again went into his shell, she noticed this but remained quite.

Later at night Pinky said

P: what more proof do you want of his love?

G: I don't need any proof, I know he loves me

P: then why this indifference?

G: it's not from my side it is he who is drifting away from me, I went to him not once but twice, but he refused

P: try again

G: look Pinky, even god tried this time, and he came rushing to me, I saw fear in his eyes, fear of losing me, Pinky though I were in shock still I recognized his fear, I thought he has come back to me, but when he was assured that I am safe he coiled back he went back in his shell

P: can't you knock some sense in him

G: he is very stubborn and pampered he will not accept

P: so what you will do?

G: whatever I will do, will be done after your engagement

P: hope that's something good

G: hope so

On the engagement day

Things went well, Adi was very happy so was Pinky, girls teased the shy Adi so much that he blushed profusely

ruthake hamase kahi jab chale jaaoge tum - (2)
yeh na socha tha kabhi, itana yaad aaoge tum
ruthake hamase kahi jab chale jaaoge tum
ruthake hamase kahi
 main toh na chala tha,
do kadam bhi tum bin

phir bhi mera bachpan yahi samajha har din

chhodake mujhe bhala abb kahaan jaaoge tum - (2)

ruthake hamase kahi

Throughout the function MK tried his best to avoid Geetika and so did Geetika, in fact she ignored him to an extent that he was hurt

baato kabhi haatho se bhi maara hai tumhe
sada yahi kehake hi pukaara hai tum
he
kya kar loge mera jo bigad jaaoge tum - (2)
ruthake hamase kahi
 dekho

But he was he, still not able to accept the fact that he was dying for her. And she became more hurt and decided to take a harsh step

Next day in the office,

Pinky was on leave so Geetika went to office alone and as soon as she entered the building she headed to MK's chamber and as usual he asked her to come later

M: I am busy at present do come later

G: sir I am here only to give you this

And keeping the envelope on the table she left.

he did not open the envelope and left it on the table, finally in the evening when he was leaving he picked it up and opened it, there was a neatly folded paper in it, he unfolded the paper wondering what was in it

and when he read it he was blank, it read RESIGNATION LETTER

you are angels for dropping a comment for hungry me   they always are send in your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you

part 23 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48157799 Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the update but i wanted maan to bandage her wonds. but even then, i love him worrying and praying for her. loved the hug in which he soothe her to let her get rid of her insecurities. and the car hug/ semi hug was so soothing. but why dev just though that maan will get his sanity back. y he wasnt sure.? i liked that he greet her b'day. 1 thing that i like, even in drama too, is nomatter how indifferent he was behaving to geet he proved himself the man of values, the man in need!he respected baba even after this and still call him baba, he sorted out all KM property transfer issue nicely once he knew that they need money and this bomb blast case too... the character is too strong.continue soon. 
-memorable- thumbnail
daam geet resigned
but guess it was necessary to take a harsh step to knock some sense in maan's mind 😳 
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: softly_spoken

loved the update but i wanted maan to bandage her wonds. but even then, i love him worrying and praying for her. loved the hug in which he soothe her to let her get rid of her insecurities. and the car hug/ semi hug was so soothing. but why dev just though that maan will get his sanity back. y he wasnt sure.? i liked that he greet her b'day. 1 thing that i like, even in drama too, is nomatter how indifferent he was behaving to geet he proved himself the man of values, the man in need!he respected baba even after this and still call him baba, he sorted out all KM property transfer issue nicely once he knew that they need money and this bomb blast case too... the character is too strong.continue soon. 

thank you dear for making me know that I have done justice to Ahmer's character as Maan
this story is near completion
will finish it in 1 or say 2 parts
hope you agree with this

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
that comment is for former 22, actually my net isnt working, and m frm mobile. and it works slow...update is nice as always.  sady update. msk is too stubborn... y he's hurt when she ignore he, what was he doing himself? what did he want? that she beg of him on her knees for not being indifferent to her, to start loving he again...she did right, nnw he can have enough time that he needed and she is also away. ?waiting for next update. continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh this guy needs real hit on his head, stupid I hope maan atleast gets some sense after seeing geet's resignation
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[still on line ... loved the update
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
alas..he forced her to take ds step..
i hope nw he vl not retrieve into his shell
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
i don mind, coz i know the story will end with maan, breaking his shell and coming out to hold geet's hand! although i wouldn't mind ur tarka ;-). but still i know the beauty is in not over stretching.  ?i will love it in either way