Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet's outburst was superb and much needed.
Maan atleast understood and got to know the reason why she was selling KM.
The deal was done but Maaneet are drifting apart.
Both are surely in agony but appearing indifferent.
Hope they come out of it soon
Waiting for the next part
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

intersting... bt short...

nxt t make big up...
cont soon..
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shruti aaj update mil raha hai ?   😍
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update...
glad maan knows why she wanted to sell it...
plz cont soon
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Very small updates…but I liked it. Her answer to pinky's question is very touchy, emotional. Pl reunite them

WHEN YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER FFS????????

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 20

Things have never been this difficult for him, he never felt this helpless. The thing that irritated him was that since he acted indifferent from Geetika, Sasha has been acting too intimate, that lady has been finding ways to approach him. It was not that Sasha was not nice, she was talented, a good architect, but that was it, he respected her as a co-worker and efficient leader but being friends with her was beyond his imagination. Previously also she had tried to force herself on him, but he did not mind. Now when she applies the same tactics and when on noticing her making a move the look he sees in Geet's eyes kills him.

Only the other day, when Sasha was accompanying him for a meeting, she was trying to walk close to him, he ignored her as usual because it was her way of getting near him and he never noticed it, but as soon as they crossed paths with Geet and Geet gave them an annoying and hurt look he on a reflex moved away from Sasha. This happened quite often, he was not able to find ways to keep Sasha away because since last so many years she had been doing this, but he had to do it and the only way out was to go somewhere far from here.

Once Dev has asked him to join him for a couple of years and he decided to talk to him about it, when he approached Dev for it,

M: Dev I think it's about time I should take a break from this commercial work

D: may be

M: is your offer still open

D: which one

M: the one you said about my joining you for a couple of years

D: you are trying to get away from her

M: maybe, I might start to think clearly once I am away

D: yes my offer is still open, but first you have to read Baba's letter

M: but

D: no but, you read it and see what e left for you then we will think

M: ok

He called Nakul and asked him to bring the letter and the packet

With trembling hands he opened the letter, Dev and Nakul left him alone

Dear Maan,

When you will get this letter I will not be with you, I know you will not read it as soon as you get it, at first you will get angry but later you will read it, maybe after few days or after many years, but you will read it once.

First of all I am sorry to take away your dream home from you and giving it to some stranger.

Beta, I am sorry I never told you about my past, because I never remembered it in all these years, but few days back as I were cleaning my cupboard I found this Kangan, it is in the packet, it belonged to my wife, I took it out from her hand when I left my home in anger. Why I were angry, to tell you the truth I was angry with myself, my only daughter eloped and my wife supported her, it was not that I would have disagreed, Mohinder now my daughter's husband is a nice boy, I like him, but Maan they did not even ask me or tell me. Am I that unimportant for them, so I left the house?

Then I found you and gave you all the love I had for you, Maan I never gave my wife my daughter any time that is the reason why I were not told, but I will not repeat the same mistake with you, so I gave you everything I could. But after seeing the Kangan I had a strong urge to find them and what I found was sad, my wife and daughter are no more, my daughter died when her daughter was 1 year old and after few years my wife died of cancer, they told me that for her treatment they had to sell the house they lived in, but she could not be saved.

I wanted to do something for my granddaughter and when I went through the papers I found that everything was jointly held by me and your father I had nothing that was only in my name, the n the KM papers caught my attention, it was the only asset I had in my name, so I decided to give it to Geetika, my granddaughter.

Please do not misunderstand me, but Maan I wanted to give her something, maybe some day you will be able to forgive your Baba. Maan never misunderstand or under estimate my love for you, you are the only relation that I cherished, I love you more then I love myself.

Maan my last request some day of you find the girl you think marrying to please give this Kangan to her.

Dec/2007

Your Baba (signed Ram Kapoor)

After reading the letter MK read it few more times and tried to cool himself. He wondered how well Baba knew him, he knew that he will not read the letter, his doubt that Baba chose Geet over him was cleared he was at peace. He went to Dev

M: Dev thank you

D: so after reading you are feeling good

M: yes

D: do you still want to join?

M: yes

D: why

M: Dev I need time to rethink

D: but

M: Dev I promise the day I feel I can return to her I will

D: ok as you wish, whenever I leave I will take you also

M: thank you

hit the like tab😍 then proceed to next part😡

part 21 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47997749 Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
after reading also maan going 😭
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mann still wants get away from her after knowing the truth, reading his baba's letter. but i guess after going away from her he will come to know how he will be missing her. meantime what will happen with geet. sasha will make her hell in the office. let dev geve opportunity to join him also.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing, loved it. continue soon.
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maan is behaving like an immature baby  on the other hand what else can one expect from a MAJNU . 

unintentionally  he is hurting both himself and Geet.

i guess the adage love is blind is true.

lolz it made a mature sane man into a Majnu.

loving your updates.