Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 3
wow why is Geet not seeing Maan in his eyes?
nice part...
cont soon dear and thanks for the pm...
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
wow...loved it...eye check  up for geet🤣
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new ff...!!!😲😲😲 yaayyy ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
congooo dear... loved it sooommm...much...
just brilliant...😊😊😊

but m dying to read wcbtb, mom n fate... plz give ur attention to them also... prettyy plzzz😊😊😊
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Y she is not looking at his eyes... Kabhi-2 toh dekhana he padega...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new ff...
different and interesting..
so she vl hav tought tym with Mr.khurrana
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cogrtz 4 d new FF...
Awesome FF..
luvd it...
ctnue soon..
-Prithi- thumbnail
awesome part
thanks for the pm
ambbiha thumbnail
great parts
loved it
😊😊😊😊
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good use of dhoop kinaray story

and he is actually cared for her eyes...why she is behaving that way
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 4

Same Day, evening

Geetika was fuming with anger as she entered her house, Mohinder, her father asked 'it looks some one's back is on fire' Pinky laughed and she fumed at her Baba and her friend cum neighbor, 'Baba, what is this? I have been insulted today, and you are kidding. And to tell you the truth it's all your fault' her father said 'my fault, but I have been in my office the whole day, I did not even step out, then how can I be the reason someone set your back on fire' she was fuming 'you, yes Baba you only said that whenever you are to face your enemy who is stronger then you, you should not look straight in his eyes' he said 'yes, that's true' she said 'but you did not tell me that, the enemy can have your eyes tested and he can also have your eyes operated' her father asked her what had really happened and she narrated the whole incidence from the car parking to her encounter with Dr. Akhtar, Mr. Handa had a hearty laugh and so did Pinky, both of them were trying hard to stop but could not manage, she fumed further 'laugh as much you two want, but what you do not realize is that he could have had my eyes operated also, but no why will you two show any sympathy, Geetika no one loves you' and went to her room.

1 week later,

Geetika learned that the college at Nashik, in which they study had been established by Late Mr. Satendra Khurana, who was Mr. Manavendra Khurana's grand father, and now after the death of the last trustee, he had taken over, and it was the ritual that whenever the trustee changed he had to become Administrative Dean to get aware of the working of the college and so he was here. Mr. Khurana was a big name, he was internationally famed, he lived in Mumbai and ran a very big office there.

she cursed her ill luck that she had to have a fight with him on the very first day, as this week passed she was fascinated by him, he was a fit man, he must have been quite handsome during his 20's, he was 6'1" well built and did not look more then 30-31 years of age, though he was 37, she was quite attracted to him and became very conscious in his presence and did mistakes unlike her nature.

Manavendra soon learned that Geetika had been a topper and a very good student, she has creativity in her veins, she was a natural talent and was also good in technical detailing as well as structures, which was very rare. She was loved by all the teachers and was the only child, he also came to know that Pinky was her best friend as well as her neighbor. He knew from the very first encounter that this girl had something different in her, he smiled remembering how she jumped when he had her eyes tested, what he was not able to decipher was that why she fumbled with things when he was some where in close vicinity.

A month later

He could not help himself from noticing her, he saw her previous works they were remarkable, only the other day when the class was discussing about children's ward renovation, he was impressed by her ideas, she was truly a natural talent.

She tried her best to impress him, but he was always  finding faults in her ideas, while discussing the children's ward in the class he asked her so many questions, she felt like crying, but when in the end just before leaving the class he made his day by saying 'Ms. Handa good job keep it up' what she was not able to decipher was why did he question her when he was impressed by her work. Pinky had asked her that why was she always trying to impress him; was she really trying to impress him, no why will she try, she always gave her best why not with him too; but Pinky is true, she really was trying to impress him, may be she was falling for him

so girls a new one
hope you like it... will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast
hit the like tab
comment on as to what do you think about the 1st part
waiting like a zooombie :D
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago