Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hayeee dono bechare ishq ke maaree...sapnon mein kh gaye hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...aur Sasha apna khud ka dreamland sajaa rahi hai...thinking Maan is scolding Geet all the while๐Ÿ˜†...fool...ab yeh Dev beech mein kaha se tapak pada..I hope ye Dev positive banda ho warna itni gaaliyan khaayega mujhse ki poocho mat...lovely update...n lovely emos๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...I'm loving it !!๐Ÿ˜†
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more! 
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

very short but nice update...

ammu5 thumbnail
cute update but very short.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maaneet are so much lost in each other.
Both of them are in the same state smitten by each other
Wow Dev is here
wonder how his character is going to be
waiting for the next part
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘

hi shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

why we r not getting regular update๐Ÿ˜•

very small part we r not happy with this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dev ka aana pakka somthing fisshy in your mind๐Ÿ˜›

oh ho ye kya  geet ne paper table per hi chor diya... ๐Ÿคข

i m sure sasha devil kuch garbar kargi...๐Ÿ˜ก

but i know hamari shruti hai na sab teekh kar degi ๐Ÿ˜‰
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

that was great update
dev is coming
no differences between maan and geet please

khushboo22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice updates

continue soon

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 11

After he left Geetika came in to take his sign on certain papers 'Ma'am, sir is not there?' Sasha said. ' can't you see for yourself' she sighed and asked, 'when will he be back?' Sasha answered annoyingly, 'IDK' Geetika kept the papers and left.

He was very happy to meet Dev, and both the men chatted all through their way to his house, as the car entered the premises Dev asked MK, 'hey, Maan why did you change your house?' MK nodded sadly, 'I did not change' Dev asked, 'did you sell KM?' he nodded, 'no' Dev looked at him in wonder, 'Then why are you not living there, it was your dream house, exactly made the way you wanted your home to be' MK remained silent.

As they entered the house Dev was impressed, 'Nice, even this is good, a pretty home' MK corrected him, 'no, a beautifully designed house' Dev sensed that there was something wrong and after freshening up and talking to Nakul for sometime he said, 'Maan, you must have been missing Baba?' MK said, 'very much' Dev again asked as he was sure that something about KM was fishy, 'than why did you leave KM?' MK sighed and said. 'I did not leave it, KM was snatched from me' his friend asked him to elaborate, so he continued, 'after Baba's death I was told that everything that belonged to him now is mine, but the house which we two made with so much love was taken away from me' Dev, 'and given to?' MK said, 'you know Dev, Baba did not exactly love me' Dev protested,' Maan he adored you, have you forgotten all those days he was by your side after your father died' MK said, 'exactly that, I was his responsibility, his friend's last wish was that he must care for me as his own child, and he did so, but' as he quieted Dev pursued him to continue, so he did, 'he left that house to his grand daughter, Dev he had another family and all the time I thought that as he was the only one I had, he too only had me in his life, but Dev I were wrong, he had a daughter and he left that house my home, my dream, my KM to that girl, daughter of his daughter' he covered his face with his palms. Dev patted his shoulder and said, 'Maan there has to be some misunderstanding, have you met that girl' Mk looked at him and said, 'why would I? I am not concerned who she is, I only know that I hate her and if ever she comes face to face with me I'll tell her so' Dev sighed, 'Maan, but if Baba left her KM in his will, how come she is wrong? As far as Nakul said Baba did not know that this girl existed, and as far I can comprehend she too does not know anything about Baba' Mk was annoyed, 'you are supporting that unknown girl, rather than supporting me' Dev sighed again, 'Maan I am not supporting anyone, I am trying to be rational' Mk was irritated, 'I don't want to talk about this now' Dev smiled, 'ok matter closed' the two friends hugged each other, MK was feeling light, after Baba's death it was the first time he got a chance to discuss this with someone.

At the dinner table, Dev teased MK, 'Maan is there some one in your life whom I don't know' Mk choked and said, 'what are you saying?' Dev, 'so there is someone, what is her name?' MK took a sip of buttermilk and said, 'Dev eat you food and don't stress your mind.  BTW how long is your trip?' Dev smiled and said, 'I will not leave you that soon, I am here on a year's deputation' MK was happy, 'great, I like these UN job of yours, at least you get to return for some time to your country that too salaried' Dev, 'yes' MK asked further, 'are you here for some specific work?' Dev said, 'yes, UN is funding few housing projects for the economically weaker sections of the society, so I am here to visit those places and do extensive survey and propose designs and I too am deputed to employ an external agency to help me complete this in 1 year, and I think KK associates is best' MK agreed, 'I am always with you, we will also charge you nominally'

Next day at KK,

Dev had accompanied MK to the office while MK was in his office, Sasha took him on a tour of the office, while on the 5th floor he was introduced to the staff, as he shook hands with Geetika he noticed the Kangan she was wearing, and asked her, 'Ms. Handa, your Bangle is beautiful, from where did you buy it? I too will get the same for my wife' she smiled and said, 'sir, it belonged to my grandmother' Dev asked, 'where is the other one?' Geetika said, 'IDK, my mother had only one, may be my grandmother gave it to some one else or my grandfather had it, IDK' Dev was startled but smiled, 'it's beautiful, always wear it, it suits you'

In the cabin, MK was searching for the papers he asked Geetika to give him but they were no where, he thought as last afternoon he left in haste Sasha might be having them, but Sasha denied seeing them so he called Geetika, 'Ms. Handa, those papers' before Geetika could say any thing Sasha said, 'yes, Geetika where are they? You knew how important they are' Geetika looked at Sasha with shear hatred and in her mind cursed her K***** I gave them to you and now B**** is pretending, but she said, 'sir as you were not here yesterday I did not take the print outs, I'll just get them' Thank God she had saved it on her laptop before giving it back to the client, Sasha was annoyed on loosing the chance but just smiled and left, later when Geetika came in with the papers, MK said, 'Geet, yesterday you gave them to Sasha' she was quite, he sighed, 'thank you and stay clear of her, she will make your training certificate' she thanked him and left.

Dev had been watching all this while flipping the pages of a magazine, as soon as Geetika left he said, 'so she is the lucky one' Mk looked at him and said, 'Dev, stop it' Dev smiled and said, 'she's nice and polite too, even Baba would have liked her' MK just had a broad smile on his face.

not again,  so less response but why did this happenI am not able to understand why all of the sudden my reader's are quite hey readers please eat my head with comments if you can't make me happy irritate  mewith them  ... but please send me your love ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab๐Ÿ˜
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 12 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47363275Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yipee me first ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved the update
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago