SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 9

At her place,
'thank you sir, BTW Baba is also here will you like to meet him' she said, he looked at her, 'Baba?' she said, 'my father, I call him Baba' he said, 'ok why not? I will definitely like to meet anyone who is called Baba and how about a cup of coffee?' and followed her.

They went in and she introduced MK to Mohinder, 'Baba, meet my boss Ar. Manavendra Khurana' Mohinder looked intently at him and said, ' Glad to meet you Mr. Khurana' MK smiled and said, 'sir, you can call me Maan' the old man in his mid fifties smiled and said, 'Maan, and you can call me Baba, it looks as if you would like to call someone by this name' MK was surprised and said, 'thank you so much I would really like to' Geetika was heading to kitchen to call Pinky and tell her about MK and was surprised on hearing the conversation, 'Pinky' she called on her mobile, 'you know Maan sir is here' 'WHAT!' said Pinky in a shock, 'wait, I am just coming' and she hanged.

Pinky came in by the back door and hugged Geetika, 'I can't believe he is here, but how come this happened' Geetika narrated the whole evening to her, '... and you know he asked Baba to call him Maan and Baba asked him to call him Baba' Pinky almost fainted. 'what is all this OMG, OMG' the girls hurriedly made coffee and served some snacks, as Rano was out of the town, they were at their own.

Next day at the office, 11:45 am

Geetika had still not returned from the site, Sasha called the site contractor and asked him to hold Geetika for another 30 mins, she was quite happy that the younger girl will get another round of scolding from MK.

At 12:00 pm
She was still not back and Sasha was rejoicing, she called Tasha to find if the meeting has started, and was informed that the client has arrived but Geetika was still missing, on hearing this Sasha smiled.

At 12:15 pm
MK called Tasha and asked her to insert the pen drive in the laptop and start the presentation, Tasha surprised by this did as was asked, the presentation was immaculate and as Geetika herself was a student she made the presentation self explanatory, MK had to just add in few words, the client was impressed and  copied it on his pen drive to study and said he would soon call MK

At 1:30 pm
Geetika was still not back, MK asked Tasha to find where she was and was informed that Geetika is not taking calls, he asked her as to which site she had gone and was informed about it, he called the contractor, who said that Ms. Handa was in the basement checking for leakage and as there is no signal her mobile might not be working, on hearing this MK got angry and asked him to immediately arrange for her return and if she was not in the office in 15 mins he will loose the contract.

1:45 pm
Geetika entered the KK building and was informed that the boss immediately wanted to see her, Sasha who was hearing this became happy, lest she knew that MK was not angry but worried, she called Tasha and asked her to about MK's mood and on hearing it was foul she was jumping with joy.

Geetika fearfully entered the cabin, she was very scared, as she entered the room she found that blinds were all closed, 'may I come in sir'
'yes' he said without looking at her, she entered with shivering steps, he looked at her and said, 'Geet, where have you been?' she did not look at him, 'sir, sorry for the delay, the problems there were not ...' he interrupted, 'Geet, that was not your job, did you know that?' she fumbled, 'yes sir' he was irritated, 'then why were you there all alone in middle of so many laborers' she knotted her duppatta on her finger, she did not know that he loved this gesture of hers, 'sir Sasha Ma'am said I have to look in all the problems as I am still a student this will help me learn' she sensed that he was standing near her and she looked up to meet his eyes, he held her elbows and pulled her in a hug, 'Geet, I were so worried' she was on nth cloud and felt as if all her tiredness and fears flew out of the window and rested her head on his chest.

so girls are you liking it...so many replies 
am sure that you all are  as I get comments hope you like it...

will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast
thank you  and keep motivating

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 10 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47287430 Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
loved it...

Edited by harshithaaaaaaa - 12 years ago
Excellent update...really loved it...
eagerly waiting for the next part to read...
wow loved it

mk worried 😊😳
i hate this sasha 😡

awesome update...

ohh love the hug..
cant wait for more
part 9
this Sasha is gonna get nicely...
par chalo koi nahi Maan already had the pen drive and details and this delay made Maan worry for Geet...
cont soon dear...
haiii...hug😍...chalo sasha ne kuch tho acha kiya😆...loved it..do continue soon..
omg!very fast reaction frm maan..i dint expect ds.
luvd it
loved it
so first hug 🤗of many more to come🤗