SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank God Maan ko  akal aayi...
one minute ... hope it is not a dream...

nice part..
she asked for kiss, surely he wont refuse

Awsome prt so finally he came back 4 her,geet poured all her feelngs to him,grt prt
waitng 4 more
Maan was finally back.
Good that he got some sense but by then Geet was out of her senses.
They got back together at KM
Geet's complaints and demand were so sweet
Waiting for the next part
i loved dhoop kinare and i loved
saniya in that

u took the basic story and wrote a
beautiful piece of story on maaneet
with different set up and with all those
kisses and hugs

though kisses and hugs were not there
in the original but their chemistry was
such that it was never missed

shruti your r a good writer but i have made
a promise to myself to read ur ffs ss etc only
when u have finished them as u tend not to finish
them leave us all high and dry

i really liked the way the story was prgressin
in momimf but then u stopped it and just left it
so not very happy with that.

Superb...
He is back...
Finally akal aa gayi...
Kiss me...oooh la la...
today i saw kuch toh log kahenge the story some what goes like ur sunshine did they copy ur ff😉,in that also same age diff n same house prob
⭐️  ⭐️                                                                                                                                   please update the next part                       soon
Part 28 (last part)

She cried keeping her head on his chest and hitting him with her fist, he did not say anything but let her calm down. Gradually she was calm but was still crying, he hugged her and patted her back. Finally she was quite and she demanded

G: KISS ME!

He looked at her in shock

M: you are becoming shame less Geet

G: someone has to, and that someone can't be you, so I have to take the first step

And she pulled him, he smiled and held her with his one hand resting on her waist and with the fingers of his free hand he traced her petals, she shivered feeling his cold hands on her hot lips. He did not try to claim them but tortured her by making patterns on them, she pulled him and in the course they fell on bed with her below him.

He cupped her face and slowly kissed her forehead and then her eyes then nose tip moving in order he went down kisses all her parts that came in way till he reached her ankle, and of course to increase her hunger he skipped her lips, as he bend down to kiss her toes she pulled him and sealed his lips with hers, he chuckled and nibbled on them not letting her do anything, she was frustrated and tried grabbing his hair but he held her both hands in his single palm and pined them behind her, she became restless, but he was much stronger then her.

By the time he paused to take a breath she was panting, he caressed her reddened cheeks with his thumbs, making her ease, she slowly pacified, and as her breathing became normal he captured those already swelled petals and kissed her properly giving her proper excess to him so as to satisfy her starving heart.

They would not have stopped but a loud gasping sound that belonged to neither of them forced them to halt, both looked in the direction of the sound and found Pinky standing there with her mouth open, MK slowly rested Geetika on the bed and went near Pinky liked a teenager caught, he smiled broadly at her, but the poor girl was numb, he tapped her shoulder and she came crushing down on the floor fainting with shock. MK looked at Geetika and made a baby face like saying I did not do anything and shrugged his shoulders looking at his expressions Geetika laughed and pointed him to carry the poor fainted girl to the bed.

Later when Pinky woke she saw Adi and pounced on him not noticing that MK and Baba were sitting in the far corner of the hall, she shouted

P: Adi you are such a bore

A: you are back

P: don't change the topic

A: what topic

P: you never kissed me like sir kissed Geetika

Adi was shocked and nervously looked at MK and Baba, MK on other hand his cheeks heating like he has been caught red handed, he nervously looked here and there not able to look at Baba. Adi help Pinky

A: Pinky sir is here with Baba

Pinky was embarrassed and gave Adi a look 'I will see you later' types

Later Dev told them what exactly happened on the airport

D: we were sitting there waiting for the check in when NT called and told that she is in India to give him a surprise and will land in Mumbai in few hours, so Dev cancelled his program, on the other hand MK was adamant to go but as he was checking in he came back saying that he is not feeling well, and Geetika's crying voice was torturing him, now MK will tell what happened

As MK said what he imagined Geetika was dumbfound to know that he had talked to her in the same way she has hallucinated, he too imagine that he was talking to her by the pool, by the bench etc., with the only difference that in his case it was Geetika who disappeared.

Pinky gasped and hit Adi again: look this is live, you know these are the same thing Geetika imagined but in her case in was sir who disappeared.

Poor Adi sat there making a baby face

MK looked at Geetika like saying 'is it true ' she nodded and gave him a blushing smile

A month later

Geetika and MK got married on the same date as Adi and Pinky; Dev did his duties like an elder brother and NT like a Jethani.

Mohinder was very happy. Everything that ends well is well

as this is the last part a request please all readers drop in a comment ... atleast say you liked my work pleeeaaassseee

hey sweet readers finally it is over

hope you all  like it I want big big big comments

hope I did justise with Haseena Moin's famous Drama DHOOP KINAARE

will be now updating we can be the best

please hit the like TAB

and please comment

waiting eagerly to hear from you all

----------------------the end-----------------------
WE CAN BE THE BEST
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
me 1st
lolzzz pinky. bechari fainted seeing maaneet.
poor adi getting her wrath.
maaneet ae awesum like always..
loved it diii
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago