SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
interesting, loving it.
I hate this maan because that not fair when geet was leaving he stopped her and now he himself is going for 2 yrs. I think even if he comes after 2 yrs and accepts her. She should not except him.
awesummm story 😛 👏

thnxx for sharing dear...
loved it...

Part 26

Geetika hurriedly opened the packet and there was a letter with the KM property papers

She went in her room and opened the letter to read, it read,

Geetika,

I am leaving India for 2 yrs, am sorry for not being able to tell you personally, it was not that I did not try, I tried but failed, so am writing this letter.

Today just before leaving Mr. Gill cam in my cabin to invite me for Adi's marriage, and he told me about your mother, Geet you will be surprised to know that I used to play with her, that means if Baba had not left Nasik you would have known me as your uncle.

I will not say that after knowing this I decided to leave, but after this knowledge I felt that you should know that I am leaving, not from Pinky or Adi but from this letter, I have told no one in the office but Sasha and I am sure she will not tell at least you, Geet my proposing you for marriage was a mistake, you deserve some one of your age.

A old man like me can only be with you for few steps and you have a long life before you, I don't know why I did not realize that I am 17 years older to you, Geetika I will not deny my love for you but you need to live with someone who will always be there for you and not an old man who till date had not found any woman to charm him.

Geetika, I am leaving these property papers for you, it was the only thing your grandpa owned and he gave it to you, so it is yours there also is a packet open it, it has a Kangan, the second one of which you always wear.

Hope you get someone who could love you more than you love him, all the best for your life and please don't leave KK it also belongs to you.

All the best

Yours

Maan sir.

Geetika read and re read the letter and then after some time decided to go to KM, and informing Pinky she took a taxi and went there. She roamed in the whole premises and many times tried to open the main door but did not feel like opening it.

Then she went near the pool and stared at the main gate, she skipped a beat when she saw him coming, he came near her, she stared and said

G: sir, you, but you have left

M: I came back

G: why?

M: for you

G: really

M: really

And he extended his arms inviting her

She stepped towards him but as soon as she touched him he vanished in thin air.

She halted and closed her eyes and sighed then she turned around and sat on a garden seat hiding her face in her knees.

She heard someone calling her, Geet, Geetika, she lifted her head and found that he was standing in front of her

M: Geet, look I am back

G: you are back

M: yes

G: are you real

M: um

She extended her hand to touch him but he disappeared, she cried bitterly and hid her face in her palms.

She again heard a sound of crumbling dry leaves as if someone was walking; she looked in the direction of sound and saw that he was coming towards her, she stood immediately and shouted

G: why are you bothering me?

M: because I have the right to

G: no, you don't have

M: then who has this right

G: no one

M: Geet you are fast, I have only been away for few hours and you snatched away all my rights

G: Maan are you real?

M: what do you think I am?

G: my imagination

M: you are correct close your eyes and open them

She did so and the moment she opened her eyes he was no where

She put her hands on her ears to block any sound but still she heard a creaking sound as if someone was opening a door, she turned and saw him coming...

hey sweet readers here I am again with an update

please hit the like TAB

and please comment

waiting eagerly to hear from you all

part27 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48427426
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
the end is nice ..it took me back to the actual scene..
gadha ullu ka patta... pyaar karne se pehle sochne nahi hua... that he is 17 yrs older to her...

ab achchanak yaad aaya... Poor Geet... how heartbroken she must be...
Edited by JayaR - 12 years ago
Evn im confused
Maan hai ya nahi hai
mein aik kas ke thappar na lagaon is stupid dhakkan Maan ko ... pehlay khayal nahin aaya that he is 17 yrs elder to her ... choti si baat aqal mein nahin aatee that age is no barrier when it comes to true love ... such a dhakkan

plzz plzz plzz shru let Geet give him a hard time .. atleast for a few days ...

btw ... thanks for the awesome update ... one more milay ga kya "baby face"

love
Sana
Originally posted by sindu555

mein aik kas ke thappar na lagaon is stupid dhakkan Maan ko ... pehlay khayal nahin aaya that he is 17 yrs elder to her ... choti si baat aqal mein nahin aatee that age is no barrier when it comes to true love ... such a dhakkan

plzz plzz plzz shru let Geet give him a hard time .. atleast for a few days ...

btw ... thanks for the awesome update ... one more milay ga kya "baby face"

love
Sana

soory dear I too feel like giving him some hard treatment ... but kya karo it is a modification so have to go as per DK story