Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 24

Things were not that easy as he had thought, the fear of facing her made him a coward, he was sitting in his cabin thinking how to tell her that he was leaving, the words that Dev said were haunting him, last night he had a tiff with his only friend about all this, Dev had said 'Maan you are behaving like a coward'

FLASHBACK

D: for once Maan tell ,e what is her mistake

M: when did I say that she has done anything wrong

D: then why are you leaving with me, when on one hand you stop her from resigning and on the other hand you yourself plan to go

M: Dev at least you try to understand me 

D: I am sick of trying and I bet so has Geetika how many times do you want her to try to save this relationship, Maan you were the one who proposed her, she never asked you anything, think about it

M: I don't want to think

D: why?

M: IDK

D: then who knows?

M: look Dev everyone I love leaves me I can't take more of this

D: so you plan to punish her for that, since everyone left you now you are leaving her, what a superb logic

M: Dev don't be sarcastic

D: ok I'm being sarcastic, but what are you being

M: Dev do you not want me to join you, if not tell me don't find excuses

Dev was taken aback by his attack and he silently left for his room, he behaved normally with MK but he did not talk about his leaving any more.

FLASH BACK ENDS

Remembering this MK rubbed his temples and called Tasha asking her to call Sasha, finally he told Sasha that he would be leaving for some time and in his absence she has to look after everything here. Sasha was not happy on hearing this, she wanted him to be away from Geetika but not from her, she tried to  pursue him to not leave but he was firm in his decision.

Sasha did not tell anyone that MK was leaving soon, she did not want Geetika to know about this, as she has sensed that MK was not in talking terms with the young girl, so no one knew that the boss was leaving not even Adi.

On his day of leaving

Mr. Gill came in with an invitation card informing about Adi Pinky marriage, and asked MK to attend the marriage which was due to be held next month, MK assured him that he will definitely come and attend the marriage 

MG: sir, pardon

MK: I will definitely come

MG: are you going somewhere?

MK: yes, I am going to join Dev

MG: for how many days?

MK: not days, Mr. Gill for 2 years

MG: that long

MK: um

MG: but why, who will see to the projects here

MK: Sasha and ofcourse you are always here

MG: Manavendra, is there any problem?

MK (taken aback by being called as Manavendra after so long, everyone either called him MK or sir): no problem

MG: is it because of Ms. Handa

MK (shocked): no

MG: look at me and talk young man

MK: I am no longer young, I am a 39 year old man

MG: then I must be a bloody old racoon

MK: no Mr. Gill

MG: there was a time you used to call me uncle, and ask for chocolates

MK: I still remember you always use to give me  a 5 star

MG: you know when I came in for the first time here for interview, how I got selected

MK: you never told

MG: I was 23 then, I were sitting in the cabin facing your father and Mr. Kapoor, I were hell nervous, suddenly two kids  came in the cabin you know who were they

MK: who?

MG: the girl was Garima Kapoor and the boy was Manavendra Khurana, they were fighting over a 5 star

MK: Garima?

MG: Kapoor's daughter

MK: I knew her?

MG: yes

MK: I don't remember

MG: that's because soon your father came to Mumbai whereas Kapoor did not leave Nasik

MK: what happened then?

MG: I sorted the fight between you two by giving you another 5 star, and I were hired

MK: then why did I never met Garima again?

MG: when Garima was 18 she eloped with Mohinder and Mrs. Kapoor supported them, this made Kapoor angry and he left Nasik to some unknown place, after 4 years your parents met with an accident, your mother died, Kapoor came to know about it from some where and came to meet your father and your father giving your responsibility to him passed away, since then Kapoor treated you as his own son

MK: he never tired to reach to his daughter

MG: no, but after many years he came to know that his wife and daughter both are no more, and later he went to Nasik to meet his grand daughter but, he never met her, he just looked at her from a distance and came back.

MK: Uncle, thank you for telling me all this

MG: he never hid anything from you, he just did not tell may be he thought you remember that he had a daughter.

MK: may be

MG: so if you are leaving because of his grand daughter think again

and the old man left

hey sweet readers here I am again with an update

please hit the like TAB

and please comment

waiting eagerly to hear from you all

part 25 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48337554
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is height of foolishness 😡 Shruthi ah! stupid maan , let me go leaving Geet poor girl has tried n no of times to save this relationship
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey bagvan...ye maan bi na...1 -2 yrs...he needs time to thnk nd that to bloody 2yrs..grt..just grt...errr😡..he s nt allowing her to resign but he s leaving her..for 2yrs...errr ðŸ˜¡ i just feel like hitting him...eagerly waiting for the next part...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Sorry di for not commenting as m super busy in many things
 just complete all parts in one go
 awesome parts
loved them
 continue soon
hope some one give sense to maan
 or can I say now he gain some sense after this conversation
continue soon
P.S di when u will update other FF of ur
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 24
idiot, fool, gadha...
grrr this Maan is trying my patience time and again...
cont soon...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts di...

lovely...

the Q remains ..will he go??

continue soon...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan better stay or ill kill him😡😡
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 24
phewww i hope that convo knocks some sense in maan...i hope..nahi tho😡...i really liked the way  mr.gill started d convo..like addressing him with full authority..like hw a father does...loved it...do continue soon..
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan is a nut, 😡Hope after knowing the whole truth maan gets some sense and rethinks about leaving geet for 2 yrs.continue soon dear.