zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had tears when i read 19 part 1, feel sorry for Geet
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...
maan is trying to hide his feelings...but dev and geet are smart enough to understand why he cancelled the deal...
hope now he will agree to buy the property...
waiting for the next update...

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was awesome
and loved it looottt
loved that Geet boldly accepts that she love her to no bounds and also knows that he loves her more than he hates her...
but that was really short update
waiting for more
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

awesome and loved the sherni geet
update soon
ammu5 thumbnail
fabuls update. geet came out openly with her feelings.
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dev and geet are trying their best to bring maan out of his hidden den, but after hearing geets phone call to mr rai will maan do something to stop the deal.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
sorry readers I wrote the whole part but accidentally deleted it so retyped it and posted the first half earlier now this is the second half

Part 19 (continued) 

she took her cell looking straight in his eyes, 'hello Mr. Rai as Mr. Khurana is not interested in the deal, please take it to the open market, and quote the same price that I said, thank you'  and went out.

As soon as Geet left MK's cell buzzed, it was Mr. Rai calling from the other end, he received the call. 'yes, Mr. Rai' the lawyer said, 'sir, its about KM'

'yes'

'sir, as you are not interested they are asking to take the deal in the open market'

'tell me one thing Mr. Rai'

'yes'

'previously when asked them to sell KM that girl refused then why is she now selling it that too in such a hurry, does she no longer want to cherish her grand father's gift

'sir, material things are not important than relationships, they have a problem'

'what problem?'

'sir actually her father has lost some money in business'

'how'

Then Mr. Rai narrated the whole incidence

The news came in as a shock for MK, all the time he claimed that he loved her and respected her Baba but he did not try to find why were they so unhappy, he said, 'Mr.Rai what is the price she is asking'

'2 crores'

'so less'

'she says that she requires this much only as it will be sufficient to pay off the debts'

'what about the interest'

'she has arranged for that'

'ok, tell her I am ready for the deal'

'thank you sir, when shall I arrange'

'as soon as possible'

MK cursed himself for overreacting, he never once thought that why would she sell the house, why was she so reluctant and still she quoted so less price when KM could fetch her 6 to 10 crores.

The papers were ready in 2 days and the deal was finalized, finally KM was in Mk's name he handed the money to Mohinder's secretary, not once did Geetika ask about the amount, later she came to know that MK has given enough money to clear the debts along with the interest.

When Geetika's reached home after the deal Mohinder asked him about the deal and she said that the money has been transferred and soon the debts will be cleared, Mohinder said, 'how was Mr. Khurana feeling? He must have been very happy to get it back' she was shocked, 'Baba you knew MK sir was the owner' he said, 'yes' she complained, 'but how come I never knew' he smiled, 'because I have read the papers where as you never read them' she nodded, 'then why did you not tell?' he smiled, 'it's better if some things are left for time to tell, now see if both of you have known each other's identity I don't think you would have been friends but now you are, and Geetika now you know each other so this little misunderstanding will soon be cleared' she smiled sadly and nodded.

Pinky was finding it hard to console Geetika, though the deal has been down and debts all paid but MK's attitude towards her was indifferent and now Geetika too has adopted the same gesture of indifference, though she never complained but her pale face reveled her condition, whenever Pinky approached her for discussion she refused bluntly saying, 'some things in life come with a definite time limit and my balance has finished to an extent that I can't make outgoing calls and can't receive incoming and also can not view missed calls.'

sorry for being late please don't nail me I was struck  please forgive  me I will try to be punctual please comment  I know I am a fool to keep you waiting but your are angels for dropping a comment for hungry me   they always are send in your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you

part 20 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47996802
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Hmm.. MK being so indifferent..

Don't want to see ending the misunderstanding.. let them stay apart for some more time. Czo then we get a passionate reunion :)..

I know I am being mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†