SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update...
maan's reaction was expected , but still feeling very sad for geet...what's her fault...hope maan realizes it soon... waiting for the  next part...

geet was sweet asking for one last good bye kiss.
i knew that was to happen but i liked the way she asked him for a last kiss
I hope they survive the storm in their life.. 
omg!he hates her so much...
he s not thinking dat his baba want maan to marry her..
u portrayed geet's feeling very well..
Part 18

She came to her flat all exhausted, she collapsed on the bed and cried her heart out, she did not realize when she drifted to sleep.

Rano came in the evening and switched on the lights as Geetika was in her room and the lights were not on Rano did not realize her presence and continued with her usual chores.

Some time later Pinky came and on seeing her alone Rano asked her about Geetika, Pinky smiled thinking that Geetika would be with MK and said that she has gone out and will be late; as Pinky tired to open the room she found it was locked, and wondered that may be in a hurry Geetika might have accidentally pressed the internal lock button so she asked Rano for the key, and as the key was not in use Rano said that search for it as it may be lying somewhere, Pinky searched for a while and then feeling tired headed to the guest washroom, and there she found a handkerchief with MK initials on it, she smiled again and told herself that she would give this to Geetika and ask for something in return.

Finally after cooking the dinner Rano searched for the key and gave it to Pinky and went to sleep as she had a early morning train, she was going for a week to her in-laws town.

Pinky opened the door and switched on the lights and was shocked to see Geetika sleeping awkwardly on the bed, she called her but got no response so she touched her and found that she was burning with fever, she immediately took a tablet and crushed it and with much of effort forced it in her mouth, and then brought some ice to put wet cloth on her forehead, after sometime  her temperature was normal, and she gained consciousness, Pinky decided not to ask anything and brought something to eat and forced her to eat.

Geetika had a fitful sleep and all night she held Pinky's hand as if it were her life. In the morning with Rano gone Pinky asked her what happened and Geetika narrated the whole incidence from her entering the KM premises to his leaving her at the building, of course she did not tell the intimate parts. Pinky was shocked to hear it and said that MK needs time, and with time he will realize that their love is much stronger then his hatred.

As Geetika was out of fever she decided to go to the office, this will keep her busy plus she might get a chance to meet MK.

In the office,

Geetika was doing her work as usual and trying her best to be normal, Sasha called her saying that a certain document of Dev's project need MK's sign, she headed to his cabin

when she gave him the document the said, 'leave it here I will sign it later, and there is no need for you to come to my cabin from now on, you can give the papers to Tasha' she got the message and nodded without uttering a single word and left, when she left MK realize that she had not even uttered a single word, now his ears were aching to hear her voice, her laughter that made him feel light, though he had not looked at her but he could feel the sadness in her eyes, her steps weer heavy and tired, her words saying that I love you were echoing in his ears, his heart wanted to stop her, his skin wanted to feel her but his mind was much stringer then his heart.

Days passed weeks went, his love for her became stronger with each passing moment, he looked at her when she was not aware, her sad face tore him apart, she became paler day by day, it has been 14 days since that fateful day.

Geetika got a call from his father's secretary that the Bankers have given the ultimatum of 7 days for full payment, so she called Mr. Rai and was told about MK's decision, this made her very angry

sorry for being late please don't nail me I was struck  please forgive  me I will try to be punctual
please comment I know I am a fool to keep you waiting but your are angels for dropping a comment for hungry me   you are they always are
send in your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 19 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47964253
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
i hope now geet will insert some stuff into maans mind
so typical...not finding out all details before making a decision...how stupid areyou maan...read the letter of your baba's...please for both your sakes
awesome update 

feeling so bad for Geet ... stupid MK ... I hope she gives him a piece of her mind ... dhakkan kahin ka ... 

dont let Geet give in easily when mr biggest ego finally realize that his love is way stronger and his hatred was baseless... 

ummmaaah to u for giving this update today ... 

cant wait to read more

love
Sana
part 18
i wanted to point out this one...
now that Maan has refused to the deal what would Geet do for money but now the showdown is gonna happen i think...
poor Geet so sad...
but Maan well he needs time and its working...
but this confrontation hope it doesnt say something harsh to Geet...
cont soon dear...