Fan Fictions

SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 28

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part but what will happen whem maan comes to know the truth will he forgive her.continue soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jab maan ko geet ke bare m pata chalega,tb kya hoga
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev is nice,atleast hes havng sm logic
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice to see dev playing cupid to maaneet...nice part update soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 13

July 2010,

Both the girls joined KK associates, now they were Junior architects, Sasha tried her best to find fault with Geetika, but the younger girls record was immaculate, in last 6 months she never even raised her voice and completed all the tasks given to her, she even did overtime, Sasha had to approve her.

after they joined they were assigned the new project which they did for Dev, it was a fresh project and the initial site visits were done by them, Dev suggested Sasha that it would be good if these new girls were allocated for it, and as he was so sweet and he flirted shamelessly with Sasha, she agreed.

MK was happy to have her back, and also delighted that he did not need to recommend her to Sasha, he many times wondered how come Dev flirted with Sasha so much, one day he asked him, 'Dev are you interested in Sasha?' Dev was like WHAT and said, 'why would I be? I am still in my senses' Mk was confused and said, 'then why do you flirt with her?' Dev was relived, 'oh that, look Maan you are an alien, and Sasha wants attention, she likes to be flirted but how can you understand you don't even flirt with the girl you love, I mean like' MK was startled and said, 'Dev you are impossible'. There was a knock on the door and Geetika entered with some blueprints, MK was embarrassed and was not able to utter a word, Dev smiled at her and asked her to keep the prints and join them later may be after lunch to discuss them, Geetika nodded and left, MK sighed.

Days went by and Maaneet came closer to each other, even the staff noticed the bond they shared, MK would blindly rely on Geetika for any thing, and he was always keen to teach her, he made sure that  she did not share any projects with Sasha, he would take her for coffee many times and she was also invited to his house for either lunch or dinner.

October 2010,

On one such dinner meeting while serving Nakul saw the Kangan she was wearing and was about to prompt when Dev interrupted and diverted his attention,  Maaneet were so busy in being conscious that they hardly noticed the old man fumbling. After dinner Dev joined Nakul in the kitchen and Nakul said, 'has Maan Beta given the Kangan to that girl?' Dev said, 'No' the old man looked at him with surprise and said, 'then from where did she got it?' Dev sighed and said, 'it is hers' Nakul was shocked and said, ' you mean she is the girl' Dev nodded and the old man covered his open mouth with his palm in utter shock and said, 'and Maan Beta does not know' Dev nodded and said, 'even she does not know' Nakul asked, 'but did he not notice that Kangan?' Dev said, 'I think he has not opened the packet and the letter Mr. Rai gave him, and I don't think he ever got a chance to see it' Nakul sighed and got back to his work but in deep thought, Dev said, 'You will not tell Maan' Nakul assured, 'no I will not' Dev patted his shoulder and said, 'thank you' Nakul smiled and said, 'she is a nice girl, Geetika even her name is melodious Geet, nice name'

December 2010

It was a pleasant weather and Dev decided for an outing, so he called MK and Geetika and Pinky and Adi for a site visit, and the site visit turned out to be an experience that they will cherish, on there return Geetika was informed that they were several calls from her house, Pinky immediately checked the mobiles and saw 45 missed calls on her set and 50 on Geetika's, Geetika was hell worried so Pinky made a call and the girls rushed out with a tensed look.

Next Day,

MK called for Geetika and was informed that she has not come to office today, then he asked for Pinky, she too was not there so he called the receptionist who told him that there was a call from Nasik and after that the girls rushed out worried, MK sends her back and calls Rano, who was equally worried, she told him that Mohinder has had a heart attack so the girls have gone to Nasik, and on asking where was he admitted she said she herself does not know.

MK immediately went to Nasik he tried calling both Geetika and Pinky but their mobiles were switched off, may be the girls did not charge them.

but please send me your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 14 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47589812
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me me me  first   πŸ˜ƒ  

loved the update ..

so apart from the hero and uski heroin everyone else knows their connection ... noice 😊

cant wait to read more 

love
Sana 
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
interesting

looking forward for more

i don't understand one thing how does Dev knows about the kangan & has seen it too when even maan hasn't open the parcel !!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome, hope maan' s feelings for geet does not change even after knowing that geet is his baba's grand daughter.
krndr thumbnail
Nice update

So they are coming closer day by day

How cum Nakul and Dev recognised the kangan and Maan did not
If the packets not been opened by Maan then how come these two know about it

Continue soon Shruti Di
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice update...loved itπŸ˜ƒ
dev is flirting with sashaπŸ˜†