SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
 love u dearie and love the update also... missing the older one dear... loved both the parts... idiot my like button not working 😡
Part 8

Sasha saw the way two girls were giggling and Geetika blushing now and then, she was sure MK had some connection with this younger girl, never in her last 9 years of working with MK she had seen him addressing some one that to a girl so personally, she too had noted that he called Geetika Geet.

Sasha made it a point to make Geetika's life miserable, Irfaan one of the junior architect's, got a call from his house that his wife has had an accident and he needed to rush, but he was partly scared as he has top complete a presentation drawing for next days client meeting and it was not yet complete, he approached Sasha, who assured him that she will take care of the presentation and he may leave, when Irfaan asked her who will she allocate the work, she said Geetika, and also added that he shall rush and she will inform Geetika.

Next Day,

MK was waiting for the presentation while talking with the client,  when he saw that no one came to give it he asked Tasha, his secretary to see on the bulletin board as to who was appointed to give the presentation and was informed that Geetika's name was displayed there, he then asked her to call Geetika who had gone for a site visit in the nearby colony. MK handled the situation and apologized to the client and asked for an extension, client agreed but after much of footage; all this triggered MK's anger.

Later when Geetika came rushing, she was directed to MK's cabin, as she entered the cabin MK said, 'Ms. Handa where were you?' she fumbled and said not looking at him, 'sir I had gone for a site visit' he looked at her fumbling with her duppatta and said, 'you should have allocated the presentation to someone else' she was surprised as to which presentation, in fact she has not been to office today as she had this site visit lined up and she went to the site at 8 in the morning way before office time, she for the first time looked at him directly and said, 'which presentation sir' this angered him further, 'Geeet!, don't lie the presentation has to be given by you, have you not seen the bulletin board' she replied with confusion, 'yes sir last evening I saw it and my name was not there, I had this site visit lined up' he thumped his fist on the table which made her panic and he said, 'don't test my patience Geet, since the very first day I am tolerating your mistakes which never seem to end, but today your ruined a deal and Ms. Handa remember tomorrow is the presentation and you have to complete it and also present it, did I made myself clear' she was still shocked but said, 'yes, sir' and left.

She went to the notice board and saw her name and on asking she came to know how it landed in her lap, but she did not complain and rushed to Irfaan's system and copied all the relevant data, and started working on it, while Pinky silently completed that site drawing for her.

Sasha was way too happy when Tasha called her and informed her that how MK scolded that stupid Ms. Handa.

At 6 pm,

Geetika was still working on the presentation, she had forced Pinky to go at 5 as she had a date with Adi, Sasha left smiling at her and saying, things are difficult with MK in starting but you will soon learn;

At 7:15 pm,

she had just completed the presentation and was rechecking it, when MK entered the hall, he had been downstairs in his car when he noticed that lights of 5th floor were on and when he asked the guard he told him that Geetika was working late, so he came in to see what she was doing, he did not know that she has seen hat project for the first time so it will take time to complete.

'Geet, what are you doing this late?' he asked, on hearing his voice she fumbled and stood up, 'sir, the presentation' he looked at the computer screen and said, 'you can complete it tomorrow the meeting is at 12 noon' she fumbled again but looked straight in his eyes and said, 'sorry sir but I need to complete it today as I have a site visit tomorrow at 8 am and I won't be able to return before 11:30 am' he sighed and said, 'OK how much work is left?' she replied, 'almost done was just rechecking it' he sat there and said, 'OK complete it I'll wait' she said, 'thank you sir, but you need not wait, I'll manage' he smiled and said, 'who's the boss here Ms. Handa?' she looked at him and he said, 'yes, I am the boss so I get to decide what to do' she nodded and went to her computer.

after 15 mins she finished and said, 'sir it is done' he nodded and gave her his pen drive and said, 'copy it on this' she looked at him and he added, 'in case you are late I'll manage' she nodded and copied it and shut down the computer. In the lift he said, 'how will you go?' she said, 'I'll take a taxi as there is no bus at this hour for that side' he nodded, 'you have not brought your vintage model with you' she fumed at him, she never liked anyone calling her maruti 800 a antique piece, 'NO', he laughed and she was mesemersied on seeing him, 'OK, I'll drop you' she made a face and said, 'no need I'll manage' he pulled her arm and said, 'remember I am the boss here' she was take aback by his touch and simply nodded and followed him to the car.

At her place,
'thank you sir, BTW Baba is also here will you like to meet him' she said, he looked at her, 'Baba?' she said, 'my father, I call him Baba' he said, 'ok why not? I will definately like to meet anyone who is called Baba and how about a cup of coffee?' and followed her.

so girls are you liking it...
am not sure that you all are  as I don't get comments
hope you like it...

will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast but how  I hardly get any motivation

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI
part 9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47239660 Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
part 8
Sasha ki bacchi...
poor Geet sweety got scolded for something she wasnt responsible for...
wow Maan is helping Geet...
thats nice...
cat wait to read more...
so Maan is gonna meet Geet's dad...
cont soon dear...
Great udpates... Maan is being nice to her!!!! waiting for more...  pls cont soon
loved the update...
so sasha was able to fool them around this time too...
it seems first time geet looked at him and gave her answers for comp the presentation...
waiting for the next...
you know what i acctually rembered marina, rahat kazmi, badar khalil
and it is really nice how you have taken inspiration from that story

i really want this maan to b a bit smart and find out how on earth a junior person is assigned with so many important responsibilities, hope he does not rely on sasha's info only

wow woow..wow...simply superb especially the whole flow..

very interesting..
muskan curious why maan not trying to meet his baba's family..
like.. just an attachment types...
the age diff u shown here is quite a lot na..
so waiting to read how maan would react when he learns more abt geet & her family..
so she will be like gran daughter of his baba right
umm interesting

again for the wonderful FF

love
muskan

Nice prt,msk dropped her n nw entrng her house.update soon di
Loved the update
Geet n Maan bth are awesum