t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
you have taken the story really nicely
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey aapi read all the 3 parts together n enjoyed them so much
Already both of them got attracted to each other and missing each other hopefully both will find out that she is working in his company n he too soon learns it.But scared of what he get to know about her being hopefully he won't hat her unlike rahat kazmi,n lets see what else stored dor us for now I am loving it.
Thanks for the pms.
Do continue soon will be waiting eagerly.

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 7

'hello Mr. Rai, MK here' the older man said 'yes, MK how are you?' MK said 'did you talk to them about the Mansion, are they interested in selling it' the advocate said 'no, the girl refused to sell it' MK was quite angry 'Mr. Rai, the Mansion is ruining due to  lack of maintenance, please ask them what they plan, I will buy it at whatever offer they will say' the lawyer said 'I understand MK, I will try to talk to them'

MK has never hated any one as badly as he hated his Baba's granddaughter, he did not know what he will do if he ever comes face to face with her, may be he will curse her or something much worse.

Mar 2010

Pinky came in after meeting with Adi, she has liked him and shamelessly flirted with him and poor soul now he was head over heals in love with her, she approached Geetika and said, 'Geetika, our boss is back, finally we will meet him wow' Geetika just smiled and wondered who this man was.

As they entered the office next day, they found everyone rushing for some reason, on asking Adi he said that boss was on way to the office and he can not  tolerate indiscipline and wanted everything immaculate, Geetika and Pinky sighed and headed to their floor

At about 11 am the staff at KK was instructed to assemble in the main lobby, the new employees were to be introduced to the boss, the girls to joined everyone in the lobby, and as the boss entered Geetika felt a ting, and when she looked in the direction she almost missed several heart beats, Pinky pinched her and said, 'wow Maan Sir', now Maan sir was the code name the students at the college used when they talked about him as Maan can be the short form of Manavendra and also as Maan meant ego and self respect and pride, which Manavendra had in all.

MK looked at the crowd and smiled on seeing the girls, Geetika as usual was not looking in his direction, he said, 'so new comers I am Manavendra Khurana, the senior architect here and your so called boss, waise not many of you will report to me, now shall we start with the introductions, yes Ms. Handa introduce yourself'

Geetika almost lost her balance when MK pointed her out of the crowd, she
straightened  up and not looking at him answered 'sir, I am Geetika Handa, student final year, XYZ college, and am a trainee here' he felt like laughing on seeing her looking at everywhere but him, he smiled and said 'next' and Pinky introduced her self followed by others.

Sasha noticed that MK knew this trainee and the way he was looking at the younger girl she was not liking it, she questioned herself as to how MK knew her, and then remembered that he had been there at her college for few months, but she need to find if there was something else cooking between them.

The staff left for their respective floors after introductions and as the girls were leaving MK called, 'Ms. Handa, Ms. Manchanda' the two girls halted and turned to face him, while Geetika still did not look at him, he continued, 'hope you are working to make your college proud', Pinky answered 'yes sir, we are trying our level best' he nodded and said 'how about you Geet, I mean Ms. Handa?' he bit his tongue as the word Geet slipped, Pinky smiled inwardly and Geetika almost fainted but as Pinky held her arm she hesitantly said, 'yes, sir i too am giving my best' he gave her a hearty smile 'that's good' and left

rest of the day went with Geetika dreaming of Maan calling her Geet and smiling at her, his smiled made her stomach do somersaults, Pinky teased her to make her more uncomfortable and conscious. Sasha saw the way two girls were giggling and Geetika blushing now and then, she was sure MK had some connection with this younger girl, never in her last 9 years of working with MK she had seen him addressing some one that to a girl so personally, she too had noted that he called Geetika Geet.

so girls are you liking it...
hope you like it... will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast
hit the like tab
comment on as to what do you think about the 1st part
waiting like a zooombie :D
part 8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47155819
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
loved it loved it loved it β€οΈ
they already at their nick name basis πŸ˜‰
sasha πŸ˜‘
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
wow now this is exciting...
Maan referred Geetika as Geet...
lovely...
so here too Sasha is the jealous one...
BTW is Maan not married at all?
all through his 37 years he has been a bachelor?
hope its yes and most importantly why...
Maan who is hating the girl is Geet i think...
cont soon dear...
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANX for the pm...
but gotta go yet... so just pressing likeπŸ˜‰
will read and comment either on mobile or late night...
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Love this FF 😳

Maan calling geet she almost fainted 🀣

P.S: I will try to comment as much as possible but I'm really busy with school so don't feel bad if just see me pressing " like " button only 😳