When will this stop? A letter to CVs.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear CVs,

With reference to the title of the post please help us in getting some answers as follows:-

For how long do we have to watch Panchi Ki Pyaar ki anek Kahani (yaan)?

This is seriously getting from worse to worst.

Ok fillers are needed. Agreed.

Side characters are needed. Agreed.

But a character & her not so important & not so interesting story given too much importance than the main lead is so not happening. Not Agreeing with that.

Is there any confusion on your part regarding  who the main leads are?

Her ( not so ) heart rendering journey from Danish-Sid-half the boys of Dehradoon-Neil- Abhay ( in her dreams ) – back to Danish is not what we want to see.

Thought her story came to a full circle when Danish is back in her life bringing Pizza's & moonlit drive in her life. But no now we have to see her crying for Danish for one week. Next week she will be seen getting all happy & chirpy over a recovering Danish. After that week after week we will be in her sagaai, mehandi then shaadi & will also have to witness her happily ever after life. In between all this if & when the you will remember maybe than we will have to put up with unnecessary characters like Abhay & Pia.

Please CVs we do not need all this get her & Danish sign marriage papers in the hospital & after discharge send both of them to Bermuda Triangle or Neverland for forever Honeymoon. Kindly look into the matter & do the needful.

Yours very angry

Snitchseeker

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m afraid that jab tak Panchi ki shaadi hogi tab tak serial end hi ho jaegi..smtimes i feel that her track is the central one n all the other charctrs n tracks revolve around that..
ya this idea is best panchi should go for honeymoon after marriage and never come back 🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora111

I m afraid that jab tak Panchi ki shaadi hogi tab tak serial end hi ho jaegi..smtimes i feel that her track is the central one n all the other charctrs n tracks revolve around that..

Even I feel like that
snitchseeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia19

ya this idea is best panchi should go for honeymoon after marriage and never come back 🤣

Wishful thinking of all of us.