Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

New article- naina to leave house (Page 2)

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I have always wanted Naina to winSmile...she is the one person who can make the patwardhan house happy and peaceful...we have seen her do that beforeSmile...right now she is battling a devil so she has gotta be ultra careful... i hope she gives all the evidence to daksh first and when physco ruins naina's plans to expose the truth ayi will tell her to leave! lets look at the bright side...naina gives all the evidence to daksh and then he know how much she cares abt him and love him...and when she leaves then he is gonna feel the REAL SHOCK OF LOOSING HER! which is a great thing...he'll start working on the evidence and expose the physco...then ayi will feel guilty ..thats something we have always wanted to see cz she is so stupid! i think the whole family will react furiously to aku's case than dakshana's...kaka is gonna be sooo freaking mad! im pretty sure he'll give a tight slap to physco!LOL naina has daksh and aku's support...and vedant can join in too.
I have always wanted see Naina act smart and bold when its really necessary...and she hasnt dissapointed us(except for believing physco at first) but its such a torture to see her getting hurt and insulted when she tries to bring out the truthCry
What i want to happen on the show is that Naina leaves house for her own good(before that she tell all the evidence to daksh and not the whole family)...Daksh will step up and work on the evidence...aku and vedant finds the truth abt ayush and sonakshi...all three of them expose the truth infront of the family...ayi,kaki and everyone else will feel guilty...everyone gives physco a slap eachWink...ayi goes to naina and apologize...then daksh will marry naina...
This way Naina wont get insulted in front of everyone and no one can blame her cz its not her who exposed the truth...I HATE SEEING NAINA GETTING INSULTED!!DeadAngry so its daksh's turn to fight back!

Edited by LadyMystique - 20 September 2011 at 6:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DakshnaFan

aditya151 Senior Member
aditya151
aditya151

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS IN THE ARTICLE THEY STATED THAT NAINA WILL BE PROOVE CLEAN IN PROVVING DAKSH INNOCENCE IN FRONT OF HIM ...BUT SONAKSHI WILL DESTOY NAINA'S PROOF WHEN SHE WILL TRY TO BRING IT IN FRONT OF FAMILY...THIS LEADS TO NAINA LEAVING THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF AYI... BUT MAY BE (hOPE SO)WHEN NOW DAKSH KNOWS THAT HE IS INNOCENT AND ABOUT SOHINI EVIL THOUGHTS THEN HE WILL NOT LET NAINA LEAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE TRUTH...BUT IF SHE GOES THEN HE SHUD ALSO LEAVE WITH NAINA BUT THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN...EVEN AKRUTHI IS ALSO THERE WITH NAINA...HOPE NOTHING GOES AGAINST NAINA AND DAKSH RELATIONSHIP IN THIS COMING MAHA EPISODE

DakshnaFan

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i hope they show that when ayi feels really guilty abt what happened aku will go and tell how much her son suffered bcz he loved naina so much...then she 'll understand the further damge she did to both daksh and naina

DakshnaFan

sitakshi Senior Member
sitakshi
sitakshi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
But  naina  can't  leave  the  house , she  is  the  zoo-keeper.So  what   i  guess  is   when naina is about  to  leave,  daksh   will   stop  her.(ab  toh   kade  hoja  yaar,warne  you  will become  as  spineless  as  abhimanyu).Maybe  he  will  give  naina  a  tight  hug  or  something  similar  to  that.he  will declare  his  love  for  her  well in  open. Then  sonakuchhi  will  come  ask   daksh  what  he  was  doing? Even  after   what  happened   between  them  the  other  day.at  that daksh  will  tell her  that  he knew  all   the  games   she  played   with  him.bhootni  will tell  naina  that  she  should  have  killed  her   the  other day   with her car.daksh   will be  reminded  of  the   incident   and  he  will become  the  original KP  he  was.he will give her a tight  slap  and   the  boothni  will be hurt  and  she  will promise  to  return  someday  to  take  revenge.  ayi   who   will   be  still under  sohini  effect  will be   shocked,stunned  by  the  developments,and  she   will  be  worried  only  for   the  boothni.(what a selfish  woman,when her  family  needed money  that  eventually   naina gave  ,she  was   her   daughter  and   now the same   daughter  becomes  an  outsider  when it comes  to her son's  mrg) i  think  she   will be  under  the  sohini effect  until ayush _sona dealing comes out Daksh  may  drag  naina  to  his  room and  closes  the  door. now  i   think aku  is  competent  enough  to  explain  all  the queries  that will be  raised   about  dakshn.What  is lost by  hoping  for  such  a scene. 
 And   now  for  what  happens  behind  the   closed   door, i  think  someone   was  asking   for  ideas   for  romantic  scenes.soch  lo   lambi  judayi  ke  baad   mile  rahe  hain. kuch  achhe  likna.
Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

peopl...don wana kil kisi ke hops, bt by nw i dn hv ny xpectatns frm dis ME eitr...kya miracl karvayenge ab ye log. nw lead to sonakshi he na. acha he if naina finali leavs p-zoo...bach jayegi wo.

ps : don get me wrong, i totali luv dakshna [al my fello FF-wasi kno disSmile] bt der s a limit wen t s only daksh nd only naina nd not dakshna...

pps : ME s nt gna shock me. ha, it wil, if [and dats one HUGE IF] daksh stands up 4 her...

heeriyehh Groupbie
heeriyehh
heeriyehh

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Ahha I knew it! she was gonna leave and I am very very glad she is : )

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index