New article- naina to leave house

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

Just check the article in IF, saying naina to leave house.😃.I am happy. finally Zoo se naina aazad ho jayegi aur uski maid ka naukari bhi khatam ho jayega ,Atleast before daksh she will not be made fool😛..Dekhte hain mr daksh patwardhan kya karta hain?

Ayi ka tho jawab hi nahi stupidity mein...😆 lekin kya ME mein ye honewala hain😡..ayi asking naina to leave..oh no...in that case..I am skipping( let me watch promo..and decide)

What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its good that Naina is gonna leave the P-Zoo... We expected this didn't we?...
So now I think till Ayush's truth come out Aai will be under Sohini effect ...
It will be Aai only to get Naina back to P-Zoo later...
I don't think Naina will let Daksh leave the house...
What evidence gets destroyed is that camera recording?... 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

no comments on the article yaar...sonakshi again proved naina wrong b4 everone😡

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gud news... In that house no1 deserve her love and care except daksh and akruthi...
sunny842011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m little confused. The article means that she will be able to convey the truth to daksh but not in front of the family. Right?? But even if Daksh comes to know the truth i will be relieved as he will not marry sonakshi in that case and then the responsibility will fall on his shoulders to prove naina innocent and bring her back to the house. May be this situation will make him  to play his part in exposing Sonakshi and Rohini as in the present track he doesn't have any scope. But after Naina's exit, he has to play his part as naina would have alread y done her job of proving him innocent by then. At that time, it woud be his turn to prove his love to Naina as Naina has already proved what he means for her.
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh.. i think my thoughts are coming true by reading the article.. i don't think it will be worthful to  watch this ME too...  Oh God... if anyone of the CVs is infront of me, definitely I will shoot..  😡what a torturing is this?!!!i think at least Daksh finds the truth by then and offend Ayi to send Naina from the PH ad stand for her. HOPE.. HOPE.. HOPE...!!!!

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeh its probably a good thing that Naia's leaving, but atleast she hows daksh he is innocent before she goes.

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one more thing is... if naina tries to show Sonakshi's real color and Sonakshi destroys the evidence, Daksh will definitely think Naina is double confident on him and she had enough proof for that(Daksh can believe Naina with out any evidence... rite?). at least then he will think better and recollect all the things happened on the day  feel...
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have always wanted Naina to win😊...she is the one person who can make the patwardhan house happy and peaceful...we have seen her do that before😊...right now she is battling a devil so she has gotta be ultra careful... i hope she gives all the evidence to daksh first and when physco ruins naina's plans to expose the truth ayi will tell her to leave! lets look at the bright side...naina gives all the evidence to daksh and then he know how much she cares abt him and love him...and when she leaves then he is gonna feel the REAL SHOCK OF LOOSING HER! which is a great thing...he'll start working on the evidence and expose the physco...then ayi will feel guilty ..thats something we have always wanted to see cz she is so stupid! i think the whole family will react furiously to aku's case than dakshana's...kaka is gonna be sooo freaking mad! im pretty sure he'll give a tight slap to physco!😆 naina has daksh and aku's support...and vedant can join in too.
I have always wanted see Naina act smart and bold when its really necessary...and she hasnt dissapointed us(except for believing physco at first) but its such a torture to see her getting hurt and insulted when she tries to bring out the truth😭
What i want to happen on the show is that Naina leaves house for her own good(before that she tell all the evidence to daksh and not the whole family)...Daksh will step up and work on the evidence...aku and vedant finds the truth abt ayush and sonakshi...all three of them expose the truth infront of the family...ayi,kaki and everyone else will feel guilty...everyone gives physco a slap each😉...ayi goes to naina and apologize...then daksh will marry naina...
This way Naina wont get insulted in front of everyone and no one can blame her cz its not her who exposed the truth...I HATE SEEING NAINA GETTING INSULTED!!🤢😡 so its daksh's turn to fight back!
Edited by LadyMystique - 12 years ago
aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY GUYS IN THE ARTICLE THEY STATED THAT NAINA WILL BE PROOVE CLEAN IN PROVVING DAKSH INNOCENCE IN FRONT OF HIM ...BUT SONAKSHI WILL DESTOY NAINA'S PROOF WHEN SHE WILL TRY TO BRING IT IN FRONT OF FAMILY...THIS LEADS TO NAINA LEAVING THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF AYI... BUT MAY BE (hOPE SO)WHEN NOW DAKSH KNOWS THAT HE IS INNOCENT AND ABOUT SOHINI EVIL THOUGHTS THEN HE WILL NOT LET NAINA LEAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE TRUTH...BUT IF SHE GOES THEN HE SHUD ALSO LEAVE WITH NAINA BUT THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN...EVEN AKRUTHI IS ALSO THERE WITH NAINA...HOPE NOTHING GOES AGAINST NAINA AND DAKSH RELATIONSHIP IN THIS COMING MAHA EPISODE