Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

New article- naina to leave house

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hey guys

Just check the article in IF, saying naina to leave house.Big smile.I am happy. finally Zoo se naina aazad ho jayegi aur uski maid ka naukari bhi khatam ho jayega ,Atleast before daksh she will not be made foolTongue..Dekhte hain mr daksh patwardhan kya karta hain?

Ayi ka tho jawab hi nahi stupidity mein...LOL lekin kya ME mein ye honewala hainAngry..ayi asking naina to leave.Ouch.oh no...in that case..I am skipping( let me watch promo..and decide)

What do u think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNDakshnaFan-Nags-

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Its good that Naina is gonna leave the P-Zoo... We expected this didn't we?...
So now I think till Ayush's truth come out Aai will be under Sohini effect ...
It will be Aai only to get Naina back to P-Zoo later...
I don't think Naina will let Daksh leave the house...
What evidence gets destroyed is that camera recording?... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amanda_luisstorytellerSSBN

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

no comments on the article yaar...sonakshi again proved naina wrong b4 everoneAngry

storytellerSSBNDakshnaFan

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Gud news... In that house no1 deserve her love and care except daksh and akruthi...

sunny842011 Newbie
sunny842011
sunny842011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i m little confused. The article means that she will be able to convey the truth to daksh but not in front of the family. Right?? But even if Daksh comes to know the truth i will be relieved as he will not marry sonakshi in that case and then the responsibility will fall on his shoulders to prove naina innocent and bring her back to the house. May be this situation will make him  to play his part in exposing Sonakshi and Rohini as in the present track he doesn't have any scope. But after Naina's exit, he has to play his part as naina would have alread y done her job of proving him innocent by then. At that time, it woud be his turn to prove his love to Naina as Naina has already proved what he means for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNsousousouDakshnaFan

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
oh.. i think my thoughts are coming true by reading the article.. i don't think it will be worthful to  watch this ME too...  Oh God... if anyone of the CVs is infront of me, definitely I will shoot..  Angrywhat a torturing is this?!!!i think at least Daksh finds the truth by then and offend Ayi to send Naina from the PH ad stand for her. HOPE.. HOPE.. HOPE...!!!!

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

yeh its probably a good thing that Naia's leaving, but atleast she hows daksh he is innocent before she goes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DakshnaFan

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
one more thing is... if naina tries to show Sonakshi's real color and Sonakshi destroys the evidence, Daksh will definitely think Naina is double confident on him and she had enough proof for that(Daksh can believe Naina with out any evidence... rite?). at least then he will think better and recollect all the things happened on the day  feel...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index