Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nicely said poco di. πŸ˜‰

When abhay was preaching n lecturing about rules n regulations to hasena , i was like dude , practice what u preach.πŸ˜†.. 

I agree with u , abhay is better being an angel in black to evryone.  Though he is powerful n strong , he is more emotional n less practical. n leader shud be a balance of both. Abhay's heart rules his mind n a leader cannot afford to think from the heart always. 

Some1 like chand will be well suited for this leadership post.  

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis Nitica di.
redwitch1987 thumbnail
Disagree, I think Abhay would make an excellent clan leader. As far as killing Neel is concerned Abhay was right in pointing out that Neel was human. Haseena shouldn't have killed him as killing Neel served no purpose because he wasn't a threat.

I think Abhay as a leader eventually along with Alina would bring peace between Vampires and Werewolves. He just needs a little more perspective, thats all . Abhay is a true Alpha and would definitely be a fit leader. There is something about a leader with a heartπŸ˜›

P.S. Want more Abhiya scenes 😊
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with  you . poco. please come more  often to the forum once you have settled down . πŸ˜³...i agree...he has multiple shades..but all of them aren't organized and synchronized properly...his acts of being someone who feels and has a heart beating beyond the comprehension of nature and the world's creator which  makes us women have our maternal instincts flowing continuously...i've said this again and again...but he is only true to himself  , of what he really is and becomes what fate and destiny discussed and conspired  him to become only when situations demand it...and that carves a hero...not a  wholesome nocturnal leader of the dark...so agreed  πŸ‘πŸΌ..it's not just that , poco...i am not happy with abhay hiding the truth about jay's identity to piya...now you will tell me that abhay is doing this for the sake of saving piya's life...but what i want to express is that..hasn't abhay saved piya a bazillion times before? what's the point of keeping her in the dark about who is victimizing her when she has the right to know and fight with him with whatever difficulties are  in between the path of their love... since they love each other and are officially together now ,  aren't they supposed to fight any thorns in the way TOGETHER , as one body?...is not that what soul-mates  naturally and instinctively  do ?!? he did the same thing in siddarth's case...the result was piya did not care about abhay's opinions and give  even a glitch in the end   , and not only got kidnapped but went through a memory loss and lost everything that she lived for and stood for  and en captured abhay through an ice block..this was mainly abhay's fault..because abhay does not trust piya enough to have the strength in realizing the dark tunnels heading through her life..but she has the right to know if she is in danger or not..and fight it out with abhay together..like soulmates do.as i have said above..like stelena and even edwella did. i love abhay too...don't get me wrong...  i have maternal instincts towards him and love him affectionately enough that he brings out a mother in me.. in a 16 year old girl...which makes me realize that inside a girl ,there is a mother from the day she is born hidden beneath several layers from the very beginning of a female's existence...*sigh*..in short , he is very precious to me...but obviously if he does something wrong , i do not support it...i mean , come on -- hasn't jay already tried to kill her before thanks to deepu unconsciously..but tried nonetheless ? ... what's the worst that will happen when piya knows? he will try again..this time consciously...lekin phir abhay kis kaam mein aayega? πŸ˜† baccha lega piya ko as usual..but he should  not keep her in the dark all the time yaar...then how can we say that they are two halves of one soul..which they are no doubt...but isn't it time abhay wholesomely accepted that..and just reveal everything to piya ...jo hoga dono ek saath uska saamna karenge..right?so yes...i do not support these hypocrisies of abhay either.. though he'll always be my baby πŸ˜†..but i am pretty sure you'll be objected here about your justified , accurate and unbiased perception ...since even innocent piya  gets greeted with wonderful words like "bitch. trouble maker. chichori player.sl*t" even if she is extremely innocent from her POV when it comes to interconnected situations with abhay..like the sidd case , without having much fault as she was kept in the dark for abhay's own insecurities on her...still she is abused..so if we even try to point out the wrongs of abhay ,  no matter how much we love him...some blind , obsessive fans will defend without any logic.no offense to ANYONE  by what i just stated...it is just an observation..no offense to anyone at all...i did not mean to hurt anybody's sentiments , and if i did then i am sorry..but it is just a perception..so yeah. Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail
I want Abhay to lead as I want to end the rivalry but I agree with ur post our darling, hot, sweet, cute smile wala vampu is emo!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good post pocoπŸ‘agree with you. Abhay as a hero- rocks but abhay as a leader - i doubt...he always follows his heart which lands him and his family into trouble. he shud resign bt i think thts nt gonna happn..
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: austenrox

i completely agree with you . poco. please come more often to the forum once you have settled down .😳...i agree...he has multiple shades..but all of them aren't organized and synchronized properly...his acts of being someone who feels and has a heart beating beyond the comprehension of nature and the world's creator which makes us women have our maternal instincts flowing continuously...i've said this again and again...but he is only true to himself , of what he really is and becomes what fate and destiny discussed and conspired him to become only when situations demand it...and that carves a hero...not a wholesome nocturnal leader of the dark...so agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ..it's not just that , poco...i am not happy with abhay hiding the truth about jay's identity to piya...now you will tell me that abhay is doing this for the sake of saving piya's life...but what i want to express is that..hasn't abhay saved piya a bazillion times before? what's the point of keeping her in the dark about who is victimizing her when she has the right to know and fight with him with whatever difficulties are in between the path of their love... since they love each other and are officially together now , aren't they supposed to fight any thorns in the way TOGETHER , as one body?...is not that what soul-mates naturally and instinctively do ?!? he did the same thing in siddarth's case...the result was piya did not care about abhay's opinions and give even a glitch in the end , and not only got kidnapped but went through a memory loss and lost everything that she lived for and stood for and en captured abhay through an ice block..this was mainly abhay's fault..because abhay does not trust piya enough to have the strength in realizing the dark tunnels heading through her life..but she has the right to know if she is in danger or not..and fight it out with abhay together..like soulmates do.as i have said above..like stelena and even edwella did. i love abhay too...don't get me wrong...ihave maternal instincts towards him and love him affectionately enough that he brings out a mother in me.. in a 16 year old girl...which makes me realize that inside a girl ,there is a mother from the day she is born hidden beneath several layers from the very beginning of a female's existence...*sigh*..in short , he is very precious to me...but obviously if he does something wrong , i do not support it...i mean , come on --hasn't jay already tried to kill her before thanks to deepu unconsciously..but tried nonetheless ? ... what's the worst that will happen when piya knows? he will try again..this time consciously...lekin phir abhay kis kaam mein aayega?πŸ˜†baccha lega piya ko as usual..but he should not keep her in the dark all the time yaar...then how can we say that they are two halves of one soul..which they are no doubt...but isn't it time abhay wholesomely accepted that..and just reveal everything to piya ...jo hoga dono ek saath uska saamna karenge..right?so yes...i do not support these hypocrisies of abhay either.. though he'll always be my babyπŸ˜†..but i am pretty sure you'll be objected here about your justified , accurate and unbiased perception ...since even innocent piya gets greeted with wonderful words like "bitch. trouble maker. chichori player.sl*t" even if she is extremely innocent from her POV when it comes to interconnected situations with abhay..like the sidd case , without having much fault as she was kept in the dark for abhay's own insecurities on her...still she is abused..so if we even try to point out the wrongs of abhay , no matter how much we love him...some blind , obsessive fans will defend without any logic.no offense to ANYONE by what i just stated...it is just an observation..no offense to anyone at all...i did not mean to hurt anybody's sentiments , and if i did then i am sorry..but it is just a perception..so yeah.

agree wth u...and u r only 16?😲so much maturity in such tender age!!
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

agree wth u...and u r only 16?😲so much maturity in such tender age!!

yes , i am . πŸ˜›..heheh πŸ˜†..if only my parents thought like you πŸ˜†