Saadi Dee Jiyee Na...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww  that was so sweet of Priya itney Pyaar say poocha apney Mr. Kapoor say

It was such a hilarious scene but daam sweet

The way Ram ran after giving Priya the hanger Uff kya scene tha...
🤣

Raam Biwi Hai tumhari Next time I know what you would end up doing !!😉

Timing was just icing on the cake !!
👏
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree shanti... truly a hilarious scene... loved both the actors expressions... indeed priceless expressions... the way ram ran was just tooo gud... 😆😆😆😆
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRUE  there expression waz so goood
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely hilarious. the best part was Ram running off at the end , his body twisted and face so embarassed.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like way Priya says "shh...t...embarrassment on both sides...but they are building it nicely...they have to get used to sleeping in the same room...get used to eavh other changing...very interesting...
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was one cute scene ,shanti, i loved the way ram ran off like a little kid was funny
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Priya's screams and embarrassment...Ramu's caught in the act embarrassment were awesome! perfectly enacted and perfectly shot scene
shanti05 thumbnail
I loved the awkwardness they showed, It added spice to their life..

This couple has a lot of flavor and when executed well they will make things happen just what I could imagine when two strangers a in a wedlock due to compromise and these sudden jerks  give them room to understand each other better
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanti05

I loved the awkwardness they showed, It added spice to their life..

This couple has a lot of flavor and when executed well they will make things happen just what I could imagine when two strangers a in a wedlock due to compromise and these sudden jerks  give them room to understand each other better

Shanti, isn't this awkwardness the most important thing when 2 strangers become husband wife, not only due to compromise but in general too in case of arranged marriages? It adds spice to not only theirs but in everybody's life.. This awkwardness only brings them closer to each other. I am waiting to see how this awkwardness and embarrasement changes into closeness.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes so true anju, thats exactly what makes them realize that  they are two human beings  a man and a women who have  been bounded by a beautiful relationship  under marriage, and when their awkwardness changes to understanding and realization of each others existence then the closeness starts to bud and then no looking back

Hope the development of these stages are shown fruitfully 😳