Dharampatni

Mohan to Suffer

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i jst loved the way kastur give answer to mahan... 
lets hope it continue on coming days too... cozz it don't want to see that tipical gal who will tolerate every aatya char of her husband... 

After watching kastur anger towards mohan's word... its sure that wen mohan will fall for kastur he is going to suffer a lot...

here it goes,
before mohan fall 4 kastur...
1. KAstur will suffer๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. she wil tolerate every aatyachar of him..๐Ÿ˜ญ

3. she will b ready to sacrifice her love too...๐Ÿ˜ญ

but after mohan will fall 4 kastur... (๐Ÿ˜Š
 ( sarre dukh ka badla chuun chuun ke legi wohh...๐Ÿ˜ก)

now it will b his turn to suffer...๐Ÿ˜ญ

1. WEn he will fall 4 her, her old GF will make entry on the show to ruin their happiness๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Kastur will not share nor tolerate other girl in his life... due to which she will leave him...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3. Mohan will b shown as pagal premi...๐Ÿ˜• and will do all crazy activities to bring her back on his life..

4. Kastur Bohat jayada bhau khaye gi ๐Ÿ˜ฒand will think mohan as badest person of the world( though she knew this b4 mohan loved her but will react after he start loving her ...).

ITs all decided...

but yesterday episod was really superb guys...
it will b real fun to watch it after their marriage...๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya he need too surfer 
Awee i jst hp my poor MOHAN, mara TIKU ko zyada suffer na karna pare๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. He doesn't deserve sooo bad also.
By d way i m eagerly waiting 4 pagal premi MOHAN๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Bigra hua hi itna bawri kar diya, pata nahi ki pagal sa, natkhat sa, pyare MOHAN kya halat karega?????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. Leave everything nd wait 4 d day our bluved pyare MOHAN jab baapji ko maza chakhayega๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ. or kal ki epi se to lagta hai ke woh din ab zyada dur nahi๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Awee i jst hp my poor MOHAN, cc. He doesn't deserve sooo bad also.

By d way i m eagerly waiting 4 pagal premi MOHAN๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Bigra hua hi itna bawri kar diya, pata nahi ki pagal sa, natkhat sa, pyare MOHAN kya halat karega?????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. Leave everything nd wait 4 d day our bluved pyare MOHAN jab baapji ko maza chakhayega๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ. or kal ki epi se to lagta hai ke woh din ab zyada dur nahi๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

mara TIKU ko 

did u mean tiku the same name kastur used to call him...

i think its not TIKU.. its faku......

i don't know..m not sure... i think its feeku...
wat say..??
Originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

mara TIKU ko 

did u mean tiku the same name kastur used to call him...

i think its not TIKU.. its faku......

i don't know..m not sure... i think its feeku...
wat say..??

I heard tiku yaar!!! actually saroj always calls him 'mara tiku'. so heard dere nd as per as kastur's 1, even i din't hear clearly. don kno her voice nd accent is seems weird 2 me๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think aisa kuch bhi ho ga ... yes mohan has his share of mistakes and wrongs but he is not evil or totally dark ... as per storyline Kastur will be shocked to learn about mohan's reality but she will focus on the good in him and subtly help him reform ... so for kastur to focus on positives of mohan or bring them out, she has to see some positive in him first ... so i don't think all that you have said will happen... obviously he will suffer for his mistakes ... in a way being forced to marry kastur is too a pay back for his mistakes ... but he surely won't suffer in the way you have mentioned because then the show will loose its essence of kastur realizing the goodness in him and helping him silently transform into a better and more focused human being
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Nads...you're forgetting that the prime focus isn't so much just the love story of two people but the love story of a man who will later bring about social change, and his wife who helps him get to that path. Karma's already biting him in the behind for his mistakes by planting him in a situation where he is forced to marry a girl  he doesn't like especially when he's not ready for marriage at all. The story arc will only reach it's theme adequately if it focuses more on Kastur's innate ability to track  what is good in Mohan  and bring it out. Her leaving him will neither fit the core concept of the show - the 'Dharampatni' - or the main theme, which is the 'behind every successful man there is a woman' theme.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
this may be future line...bt as per the imagine article the story focus on the journey of mohan to success and the role of his dharampatni kastur in that success...she is all with him...so i hope DP will take the usual love stry after marriage
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hav a doubt tht this is gonna be the future story..but i dnt wnt this...i want smething unique.
But yaa i want to see my pagal premi mohan...hayeee how he will be doing all tht ๐Ÿ˜
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

i jst loved the way kastur give answer to mahan... 
lets hope it continue on coming days too... cozz it don't want to see that tipical gal who will tolerate every aatya char of her husband... 

After watching kastur anger towards mohan's word... its sure that wen mohan will fall for kastur he is going to suffer a lot...

here it goes,
before mohan fall 4 kastur...
1. KAstur will suffer๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. she wil tolerate every aatyachar of him..๐Ÿ˜ญ

3. she will b ready to sacrifice her love too...๐Ÿ˜ญ

but after mohan will fall 4 kastur... (๐Ÿ˜Š
 ( sarre dukh ka badla chuun chuun ke legi wohh...๐Ÿ˜ก)

now it will b his turn to suffer...๐Ÿ˜ญ

1. WEn he will fall 4 her, her old GF will make entry on the show to ruin their happiness๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Kastur will not share nor tolerate other girl in his life... due to which she will leave him...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3. Mohan will b shown as pagal premi...๐Ÿ˜• and will do all crazy activities to bring her back on his life..

4. Kastur Bohat jayada bhau khaye gi ๐Ÿ˜ฒand will think mohan as badest person of the world( though she knew this b4 mohan loved her but will react after he start loving her ...).

ITs all decided...

but yesterday episod was really superb guys...
it will b real fun to watch it after their marriage...๐Ÿ‘

@bold : ???
Mohan isnt any villain to do "atyachar" on kastur ๐Ÿ˜† he has a heart too and we have seen it he is really good at heart even if he is "spoilt" ... he will respect her after marriage even if he wont immediately start loving her ...

And OMG the mohan's some gf coming back BS is so not going to happen ๐Ÿคฃ This show is abt mohan and kastur and mohan transforming himself and then transforming the society ... not abt gf kaa appear hona biwi ka roothna pati ka manaana ๐Ÿคฃ