Dill Mill Gaye

Jen offered role opposite Wahi-Blogeaindia - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: papia

I will not argue you about this matter. You are not finding any chemistry but we are finding. Just think when KW was with Tamanna then rarely a few people like that and the jodi even didnt get 1% popularity compare to what KW-JW pair got. So its obvious that there is chemistry between KW-JW pair otherwise there will be no JERAN fans. Similarly just look at this topics. Lots of people who rarely visited this forum started posting once they heard that JERAN could be together. So how are you ignoring this fact?

Let it be papia.I understand this is a free forum,but posting comments like this in a Jeran thread,when Jeran fans are so excited,it will always cause more rift.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx for sharing...i hope they both accepts the offer...i m craving to see them together.
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwee so many articles together but want a confirmation from TB soon
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Do_I_Know_U2.0

Facts!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you
now please go back to your original ID. It was pleasure meeting u here in a 'new avatar'. 
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aquarius17

When did I deny that? Yes I am a KaJen fan. But after the show since AR had got together, I decided to give them a chance as I never properly watched their scenes and then I was watching it as a neutral viewer. I actually thought that I may have been biased and with AR ending up together, it didn't seem to bother me to watch a SR scene. I watched it and saw no chemistry-simple.
BTW, thank you very much for stalking me

as a kajen fan u will remain biased just the way jeran fans will never find any chemistry between kajen😆. good to see u 'tried' but failed😳

to be frank no kajen fan will be happy to see jeran together and no jeran fan would ever want to see another kajen show ever coz if they search for 'chemistry' it will end up like the surf excel Ad ,'
Dhoondte Reh Jaoge..😆
shamil thumbnail

That is so very kind of you:)

But this is not a 'new avatar' its a new version 2.0

And I was just getting warmed up but I guess I need to take my 'facts' to a place which is more popular so I get more attention...

Because I am a TROLL...I guess u dont know what it means...

good to know that u admit being a troll. I too think u should take ur 'facts' to  a more popular topic. Why dont u try ur luck in a KSG thread perhaps? since u r not his fan, I am sure ur 'trolling' will get enough response there. Fans of KW are not half 'enthusiatic' as ksg fans. 

shamil thumbnail

See I come to discussion board for fun...and I'm loving the responses these posts get...

Provide me a decent enough KSG thread to troll upon..

OMG!😲  u mean to say the KSG threads are not decent enough??😆
wait till I call the fans here😛
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: papia

I will not argue you about this matter. You are not finding any chemistry but we are finding. Just think when KW was with Tamanna then rarely a few people like that and the jodi even didnt get 1% popularity compare to what KW-JW pair got. So its obvious that there is chemistry between KW-JW pair otherwise there will be no JERAN fans. Similarly just look at this topics. Lots of people who rarely visited this forum started posting once they heard that JERAN could be together. So how are you ignoring this fact?

A few people on IF don't show that they have a lot of fans. Some did like him and Tamanna and I know some only like Jeran because they didn't want AR
I'm not the only person who feels they have no chemistry. Some people might like them, but a lot of people don't. I'm not gonna start liking them based on popularity. Lots of people like Arnav-Khushi as well but I don't like them as I don't see it
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chillax guys, apni apni pasand :)
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope & Pray that Karan wahi and jennifer come back in
this new show..Love JeRan.