Jen offered role opposite Wahi-Blogeaindia

Posted: 12 years ago

Jennifer Winget approached to play lead opposite Karan Wahi!

(2mins ago)
All the fans of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye have a good piece of news to cherish for as their favorite Dr. Riddhima aka Jennifer Winget will soon be seen on the small screen once again.

And if all goes well then you will get to see her playing the lead opposite the lovable Karan Wahi. They may have got separated in DMG owing to Karan Singh Grover aka Dr. Armaan's influential presence but guess fate has given them the chance to share the screen space once again and that too playing the love interest to each other.

A little birdie from the town has informed that Jennifer has been approached by Creative Eye as they want her to play the female lead in their next venture which is said to be based on a boxer's life. Yes, it is the same show about which we had informed you a week before. After roping Karan as the male lead, the production team and the channel both were keen on bringing a popular face by his side.

Seems their hunt has ended on Jennifer. After Dill Mill Gayye we couldn't see Jennifer doing any of the fiction shows. Instead she was seen hosting the comedy show, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla on Star Plus. She has got the updates from the production house but the lady is yet to make a final call.

Well, we just hope she says yes!

Source: TSK

What a news!!!!!!!

I was waiting for such a long time to hear the news. A big thanks for that.

Now we can atleast be confirmed that the role is offered to Jenny. Now rest will all depend on KW and JW whether they will do it or not. But my heart says they will do the role what they offered.

By the way I dont know why IF is so slow to collect the leak news? We want to hear from IF as well about the news so that we can start our official celebration by sending comments towards the article.

Wheee hope Jen accepts the offer😃

Yes yes yes another article !!!!!
Omggg this great news made me dancing and jumping like crazy[\:D] we have been waiting 4 this news for long time...bt still waiting for confirmation news...hope they both ll agree to sign this show😃 finger cross***
OMG Now i pray that W says says, CONGO to JeRan fans, you guys deserve this <3
awww lets hope for the best...waiting to see our JERAN back with a bang...:) Edited by dipa22 - 12 years ago
Jenny. Please sign d show with karan wahi. I love karan wahi and jennifer wingett as a couple
wow 
thanks for sharing

please jenny say yes
Waiting for the confirmation hope they both will agree to sign this show inshallah.