Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Looking forward to the track.. will sushaan leave to mumbai, or they just drag this an end show that transfer is not needed..
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sara_sara
and
@noufelerIPKKND
What do you guys mean?!
That SGP is a family based show
yes it is but that doesn't mean that sushaan shouldn't move away from the family, this is a very nice twist that the cv's came up with after a long time, this truly happens in families, where a person has to choose between his family and career , yeah I know that sgp is a family based show and the main point, Sushaan, especially Suhana maturing has not happened yet, Sushaan are exactly where they were one year ago 
So if this track comes than I really feel that if the cv's do justice to this track, then this track will really show some maturity, and personally, i also don't think they will drag this...I mean, what's there to drag in this anyways?! So please be positive๐Ÿ˜Š
But I am also really looking forward to this track๐Ÿ˜Š
I really want Sushaan to move to mumbai and let them mature their and let them try to handle their own house, which will cause many misunderstandings between Sushaan, since Suhana doesn't know how to do the chores๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gendaphoolpn - 12 years ago
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gendaphoolpn

@sara_sara

and
@noufelerIPKKND
What do you guys mean?!
That SGP is a family based show
yes it is but that doesn't mean that sushaan shouldn't move away from the family, this is a very nice twist that the cv's came up with after a long time, this truly happens in families, where a person has to choose between his family and career , yeah I know that sgp is a family based show and the main point, Sushaan, especially Suhana maturing has not happened yet, Sushaan are exactly where they were one year ago 
So if this track comes than I really feel that if the cv's do justice to this track, then this track will really show some maturity, and personally, i also don't think they will drag this...I mean, what's there to drag in this anyways?! So please be positive๐Ÿ˜Š
But I am also really looking forward to this track๐Ÿ˜Š
I really want Sushaan to move to mumbai and let them mature their and let them try to handle their own house, which will cause many misunderstandings between Sushaan, since Suhana doesn't know how to do the chores๐Ÿ˜†

yes i agree with you both need to grow up parents cant be there always, and they need to learn to make there own ghosla and live there own life,    it heppens  my kids did that too but did not move to another city just bought there own house 10mins drive,  but thats a show, where its popularity is based on the whole family, so lets hope they  show the whole family and all the family probloms, the couple living in mimbai and rest of the family in delhi, not just the young couple growing up in new place,  what i am saying is that delhi family should not be like few relitives who's weddings or they showup sometime when we get to know what they doing, so lets see what the cvs are doing  just hope its not like few shows where the old cast is lost somewere when leads move new place.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

yes i agree with you both need to grow up parents cant be there always, and they need to learn to make there own ghosla and live there own life,    it heppens  my kids did that too but did not move to another city just bought there own house 10mins drive,  but thats a show, where its popularity is based on the whole family, so lets hope they  show the whole family and all the family probloms, the couple living in mimbai and rest of the family in delhi, not just the young couple growing up in new place,  what i am saying is that delhi family should not be like few relitives who's weddings or they showup sometime when we get to know what they doing, so lets see what the cvs are doing  just hope its not like few shows where the old cast is lost somewere when leads move new place.๐Ÿ˜†

well yeah but i think  the cv's will show both the family and sushaan
I mean the show is partly so popular because of the kashyaps so yea i don't think the cv's are such dumbos that they will show just the lead couple๐Ÿ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
I don't think they will go... Ishaan will realise that he can't leave his family...
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I don't think they will go... Ishaan will realise that he can't leave his family...

No I think they will go, because work is more important then family in most cases!
I f you cant or dont have any work then how will you support your family...besides i'm eagerly waiting for sushaan to move to mumbai, by this both will mature, and suhana will understand atleast some of her responsibilites๐Ÿ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gendaphoolpn

No I think they will go, because work is more important then family in most cases!
I f you cant or dont have any work then how will you support your family...besides i'm eagerly waiting for sushaan to move to mumbai, by this both will mature, and suhana will understand atleast some of her responsibilites๐Ÿ˜†

exactly  thery are just going to branch out  for 6mths, and return to head office(family home), even if the job is extended they still have head office and family to back them up any time.  they want to show that suhana will learn the value of having family and not taking them for granted, so far she is treating family like a new toy she has,  first she did not wanted big family then she like it and she takes them for granted, she just boss them around  like rajni didi i want this and desha did i want that, she need to learn what it was like when daadi move to delhi with her husband and what desh and rajni think, and how to take responsibilty of house,   so lets see what cv do next it will be intresting to watch, maybe suhana will drag rb with her to show her the ropes, or take meenakumari to do the house work for her, it will be funny if she do and MK will get a role on some Bollywood movie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ok ok i will shutup now  just kidding guys
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info. Would like to see Suhana memsaab dealing with reality of day to day trials of a housewife.