Pratigya

Miscarriage

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
After Last Night Episode I'm Fully Confused😕.In T.N Keaser Has Lost Her Child.Now Komal Iz A Victim Of Miscarriage.She Lost Her First Child.S.S Clears That Thakurain Was Also A Victim Of Miscarriage😕.Now Itz Clear That All The Ladies In T.N Lost Their First Child.Now Who's Next???"Pratigya".Oh!No.It Will Be Horrible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail

dont worry when pratigya will pregnent then just watch how baba will take care of her...baba will keep out pratigya from all the family matters kitchens work..i think k pratigya k sarees bhi baba hi dhoiga...lol.

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: idreeskhan123

dont worry when pratigya will pregnent then just watch how baba will take care of her...baba will keep out pratigya from all the family matters kitchens work..i think k pratigya k sarees bhi baba hi dhoiga...lol.

Hope He Will Do So.😊

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pratigya ll not be a victim i guess as i dont think the CVs ll follow the same trend...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash_huti

pratigya ll not be a victim i guess as i dont think the CVs ll follow the same trend...

wish u'r words come true😊

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No yaar Prats ke liye aisa kuch nahi hoga she has baba with her😳
hussainramso thumbnail
It's the rule of daily soaps all women must miscarry atleast once on the show. 😳 🤓
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Atticus

It's the rule of daily soaps all women must miscarry atleast once on the show. 😳 🤓

I Wish C.V's Will Not Follow This Rule.

Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want 2 known even  GHANTI Dadi  had a  misscarriage ... bcoz u said all females of T NIWAS ...if so  den next turn will b of pratigya ...
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But for that P has to get Pregnant .But if too a miscarriage happens then it will be a TRP raiser nothing else.Also will PG and AB be ready to play parents at her this stage of career?😕