Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 54)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh Reetu now that I think about it Elena is another Ridhimma!ShockedShocked

And Im a delene fan but after the fiasco of the clowns show Im not getting too attached. And plus I like Stefan too. He's not a creepy stalker.LOLLOL

And I adore Caroline. She reminds me of me! And no I dont mean Im a vampireLOLLOL

I wonder when Bonnie is back?

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Farrah-][/QUOTE]

they are dragging it a lotOuch
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by -Farrah-

jaldi aayiyo farzeenoo i am here for short time onlyLOL

Aaj kal you are hardly here Reetu. Hmmm...somethings keeping you busy!Wink

I hope we get our Reetu back full time when KW comes in a new show and we move our bag and baggage to the new forum.LOL

my work is keeping me busyOuch i am hardly getting time plus whenever i was getting time i watched SupernaturalTongue but now when i am done with all seasons i will pop in whenever i get timeBig smile but only if someone will be hereLOL after so much work i don't want to come here and spam aloneLOL

I know I dont really like spamming either. I'd rather chat to people. But I was feeling really bad for the AT just stuck on the same page so i thought I would spam.

Awww. Poor You! Its work thats keeping you busy. I thought it might be matters of the heart!Embarrassed

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Khushi and Arnv now need to fall in love. this hatred track has gone on long enough. How long can he keep taunting her about her aukad.

But now I think thankfully the story will move alittle with pervertwa...I mean Shyam trying to marry Khushi. I hope so anyway!
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Oh my gosh Reetu now that I think about it Elena is another Ridhimma!ShockedShocked

And Im a delene fan but after the fiasco of the clowns show Im not getting too attached. And plus I like Stefan too. He's not a creepy stalker.LOLLOL

And I adore Caroline. She reminds me of me! And no I dont mean Im a vampireLOLLOL

obviously she is acting like R maiyaLOL but yeah Stefan is not stalker and Damon is not sidLOL they both will choose each other over Elena any dayEmbarrassed Stefan already did and i am sure Damon will do the sameEmbarrassed

i am waiting to see Bonnie.. hope she comes back soonBig smile
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

obviously she is acting like R maiyaLOL but yeah Stefan is not stalker and Damon is not sidLOL they both will choose each other over Elena any dayEmbarrassed Stefan already did and i am sure Damon will do the sameEmbarrassed

i am waiting to see Bonnie.. hope she comes back soonBig smile

In a way damons already chosen his brother over Elena cos he told her he was going to bring him back for her. He could never backstab his brother!
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

jaldi aayiyo farzeenoo i am here for short time onlyLOL

Aaj kal you are hardly here Reetu. Hmmm...somethings keeping you busy!Wink

I hope we get our Reetu back full time when KW comes in a new show and we move our bag and baggage to the new forum.LOL

my work is keeping me busyOuch i am hardly getting time plus whenever i was getting time i watched SupernaturalTongue but now when i am done with all seasons i will pop in whenever i get timeBig smile but only if someone will be hereLOL after so much work i don't want to come here and spam aloneLOL

I know I dont really like spamming either. I'd rather chat to people. But I was feeling really bad for the AT just stuck on the same page so i thought I would spam.

Awww. Poor You! Its work thats keeping you busy. I thought it might be matters of the heart!Embarrassed

matter of heart is not in the list as of nowLOLLOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Khushi and Arnv now need to fall in love. this hatred track has gone on long enough. How long can he keep taunting her about her aukad.

But now I think thankfully the story will move alittle with pervertwa...I mean Shyam trying to marry Khushi. I hope so anyway!

i want Shyam's char to be out of showLOL though i don't watch the show but his one sight while switching channels irritates meLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index