Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 42)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

okay farru - i gotta run - need to get to work soon.

byebye Hug

ByeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Mausam review

I dont know what to say (i wasnt overly excited for the movie but i was impressed with the main promo and wanted see the what it was about) , other then that - i found it long, and i was kinda bored half way in, and i know this movie is more about the romance and i even expected that, but i just couldnt absord in Harry/Aayat's love story, coz it was lacking basically that Passion that a love story should have, and i dont mean physicall passion or obsessive passion, but this passion, that you can feel for the characters

Shahid and Sonam should of had chemistry, but they really dont light up the scenes together, there wasnt that spark i am afraid, i didnt see it and couldnt feel it, but then again that would be also back to what i said not feeling much for Harry/Aayat

Love story could of been handled so well, i should of felt something but i couldnt
And really i dont like when a movie is named Timeless love story (when i just couldnt feel anything much), maybe it was - but the only thing i found timeless was the how much long this movie went on for

Shahid was ok, i dont think he had much to do - acting wise but yeah he was good (i think i might of been expecting more coz of the quality of what i was expecting), Sonam is ok much like Sakina in a way, though saying that i rather watch Saawariya then this again

Edited by Lennie - 23 September 2011 at 9:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3petrichorrwhispa.Sidra

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hello! :)

So I guess Mausam's getting mixed reviews. Well, still watching it then will judge. But I'm surprised with Lennie's review. Hmmm, will have to wait and see. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidrapetrichorr

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I am surprised at my reivew as well, now that i keep refering back to it

But i have to say i think in a way Indiafm.com, Taran's review has summed up Mausam to be honest

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Mausam review

I dont know what to say (i wasnt overly excited for the movie but i was impressed with the main promo and wanted see the what it was about) , other then that - i found it long, and i was kinda bored half way in, and i know this movie is more about the romance and i even expected that, but i just couldnt absord in Harry/Aayat's love story, coz it was lacking basically that Passion that a love story should have, and i dont mean physicall passion or obsessive passion, but this passion, that you can feel for the characters

Shahid and Sonam should of had chemistry, but they really dont light up the scenes together, there wasnt that spark i am afraid, i didnt see it and couldnt feel it, but then again that would be also back to what i said not feeling much for Harry/Aayat

Love story could of been handled so well, i should of felt something but i couldnt
And really i dont like when a movie is named Timeless love story (when i just couldnt feel anything much), maybe it was - but the only thing i found timeless was the how much long this movie went on for

Shahid was ok, i dont think he had much to do - acting wise but yeah he was good (i think i might of been expecting more coz of the quality of what i was expecting), Sonam is ok much like Sakina in a way, though saying that i rather watch Saawariya then this again

Cool I will "reset" my expectations...

Lennie

supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I am surprised at my reivew as well, now that i keep refering back to it

But i have to say i think in a way Indiafm.com, Taran's review has summed up Mausam to be honest

I do like listening to everyone's opinions, but at the same time I rely on myself more. 'Cause sometimes even when a movie gets a bad review I end up liking it and vice versa. Like I loved Anjaana Anjaani though it was a flop. 

I am watching the movie today, but still shocked with the reviews. WIll have to wait and see 

Edited by supercool3 - 23 September 2011 at 10:16am

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
You know i felt there wasnt any depthness to love of Harry/Aayat, and whilst you are watching Mausam, you think of the movie Veer-Zaara for some reason, obviously coz of seperation, but VZ had such an element of depthness and pain, that you could feel it, and here in Mausam you just dont feel it i am afraid, something is lacking

Read this review esp for the VZ bit

V - even i dont rely muc on reviews from websites of many or other ppl, but this time some reviewers have got the reviews right about Mausam

Edited by Lennie - 23 September 2011 at 10:16am

supercool3

supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

You know i felt there wasnt any depthness to love of Harry/Aayat, and whilst you are watching Mausam, you think of the movie Veer-Zaara for some reason, obviously coz of seperation, but VZ had such an element of depthness and pain, that you could feel it, and here in Mausam you just dont feel it i am afraid, something is lacking

Read this review esp for the VZ bit

V - even i dont rely muc on reviews from websites of many or other ppl, but this time some reviewers have got the reviews right about Mausam
I've never seen VZ, don't know why Confused I should look for it at the store.

Lennie, because you're agreeing with the reviews, I'm even more startled. I shall comment more after watching it. About 6 hours to go LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index