Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 22)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Originally posted by sajni786

Harshuuu...wanna be my chamak challo? ROFLROFLROFL

Ab ye kya bala hai ????ROFLROFLROFL



just say haan ya naa...shru...arpuuu...v and merry are all dusht praanis...they rejected my proposalCry...

Aapke liye toh humesha haan haiEmbarrassed

 
 
EEE...I found my chamak challo PartyParty
 
If Fatima says yes...then I will have 2 chamak challos...I will keep 1 on the right n 1 on the left and lagao thumka to thumka...left to right ROFLROFLROFL


goodness ROFLROFL yes from myside tooEmbarrassedROFL

 

Ek se bhale do ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3DJ..

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118134

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Harshu and Fatima u were suppose to tell Shilpu NOROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3sajni786DJ..-Harshu-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Originally posted by *Shruti*



Can you feel the love??? and sense the chemistry???ROFL

no commentzSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 30610

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Originally posted by sajni786

Harshuuu...wanna be my chamak challo? ROFLROFLROFL

Ab ye kya bala hai ????ROFLROFLROFL



just say haan ya naa...shru...arpuuu...v and merry are all dusht praanis...they rejected my proposalCry...

Aapke liye toh humesha haan haiEmbarrassed

EEE...I found my chamak challo PartyParty
If Fatima says yes...then I will have 2 chamak challos...I will keep 1 on the right n 1 on the left and lagao thumka to thumka...left to right ROFLROFLROFL

Khile aam EMA ki baateinShocked chiiiAngryROFLROFL

But plzzz voh electric shock wala hair style aur ghatuya dance steps mat rakhnaDeadLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssupercool3DJ..sajni786

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118134

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
English Translation of the Article :-
 
"Karan Wahi & Jennifer Winget's jodi from the show DMG will be back on small screen.This DMG couple have been signed for creative eye's new show.The show will be telecasted on STAR PLUS"
 
Credit :- Dip Bhadra

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1796900

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssupercool3DJ..-Harshu--Fatima-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Harshu and Fatima u were suppose to tell Shilpu NOROFLROFL

goodness why didn't u tell this before now we both said yesh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssupercool3sajni786DJ..-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 30610

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Harshu and Fatima u were suppose to tell Shilpu NOROFLROFL

Kay ko ?????Shocked


@Bro Kaam puja hai isiliye spamming karni padti haiEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssupercool3DJ..

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118134

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Khile aam EMA ki baateinShocked chiiiAngryROFLROFL

But plzzz voh electric shock wala hair style aur ghatuya dance steps mat rakhnaDeadLOL



U urself said yes and fell in the trapROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssupercool3DJ..sajni786-Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index