SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farrah-

DO NOT name the next AT Tik Taak Fit Faat!!😲

We had that title for one of CC plus we don't repeat titles😎😎
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Hey pragz i used to use imovie i've switched to FCE...but wht kind of plugins...do you have some specific ones???
FCE is final cut express right? ..i am downloading the torrent of FC..but the file is so huge its taking a lot of time and imovie is so basic compare to vegas. Not really some specific ones i just googled and found one of them.MAC doesnt accept all formats ..
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I will post some nice one too.

I told Shilpu and Reet the song reminded me of Tik Taak Fit Faat and Shilpu said I should share this with you🤣🤣

Well she iz rite...i do enjoy myself a good chichore song...but i got one more day then i'll be done with exams...for 2011 at least...and i can enjoy 😃

Originally posted by arp04srocks

Well she iz rite...i do enjoy myself a good chichore song...but i got one more day then i'll be done with exams...for 2011 at least...and i can enjoy 😃

U so need to listen to one I posted. I will end u lyrics as well if i find dem🤣🤣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Merry🤗🤗

Yes i addressed Lori as Merry😳😆
Hey shrutiii😃
me and lori😆
hey everyone
Lennie,arp,zarqu,Lori,pragzyy
@shru di-I thought you watched IPKKND when it started.Anyway you should watch it.It's great.Arnav is so cute😆
Hey Merry and Pragz and everyone who is here
@lennie di-i need to catch up on GG..I have watched till season 2 and as you know i am a Chuck Blair shipper but they are just nto made for each other :(
Originally posted by Pragzie

FCE is final cut express right? ..i am downloading the torrent of FC..but the file is so huge its taking a lot of time and imovie is so basic compare to vegas. Not really some specific ones i just googled and found one of them.MAC doesnt accept all formats ..

yup it's final cut express...and imovie is basic that's why i ended up switching (plus i had to convert all my files to mp4 which just took too much time and space)...FCE isnt perfect but i like it better than imovie...i know unfortunately with macs you are limited with plugins and wht not...to be honest i never really used any plugins with imovie...i'd say just chill till you get FCE then waste your energy figuring that thing out...
Lennie u still watch gossip girls?..
I don't watch it no more..i missed the entire 4th season..
I hate catching up