Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic OS...
I too have a younger sister and share the same bond with her...
I had tears in my eyes when I completed reading the OS...
Amazing expressions...
Please write more...
Love
Sakshi
yaar tuje apnae readers ko rulane ka bahut shok hai na😭...but u kw wht i never thought i wuld miss a sister in my life...i hv two elder brothers...yeap me pet of the family...sabse bada bhai is more like frnd to me...my best frnd...though i m 22 he still treat me as a kid ..his little sis..nd my second bro...typical brother..we fight for each nd evrything...well v r still d same lekin ab mere bhai ko thoda akal aa gaya hai isiliyale vo jyadha jagdtha nahi hai...lekin mein iska faidha uta thi hoon...ha ha evil me😈...

well the point s never in my life i thought kaash i had a sister...but after reading tis i realized hw its like having  a sister...seriously i hate u for making me cry😡...but i love you more for giving tis wonderful feeling🤗...but but meri ktha abi poori nahi hui...i hv always considered my best frnd  as my family...but i didnt kw whn she took the place of a sister in my life untill nw...
Edited by eiya22 - 12 years ago
Beautifully written 

thnx 4 pm 

awesum...
i em emotional nw...
i miss my dear di...
loved the os...
emotional one...
i never had the happiness of having a sister...in my family all i have is bhais'...
after reading ur os i feel very sad that i dont have a sister to share such a emotional bond...
awesome OS...

love the bond that sisters have...

thnx for PM...
this was awesome...it made me cry literally...i loved the bonding between between geet and meera...i do not have any sister but i really wish i had one...n that was so sweet to name their daughter meera...thnxxx for the pm...

It was lovely...I don't have a sister...I sometimes long for it... I always think that what is sisterly love, how they share each and every thing...and I don't even have cousin sister...my mother is also dead...I have 2 younger brothers...so when I got married there was no one for me to share my fears and emotions as my brothers were also not married that time...I had only 2 set of peticot and blouse to wear with all coloured sarees...because there was no body to tell me what will I need after marriage...I was very young when got married so my 2 friends also doen't have any experience...
without mother and sister Maika (parents house) doesn't felt like a real Maika...now my both brothers are married and their wives respect me...take care of me when I go to meet them but still longing is there in my heart...I don't feel like I have come to my Maika...

when I read ur OS and now when I am writing comments I am crying
thanx for pm
Iam speechless. I literally cried when i was reading this part. Thanx dear for the wonderfull OS.