Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Geet would have wanted her sister to hug her when she got a cold feet, she would have needed her sister to feed her cause she is lazy to do that on her own, she would have wanted her sister to help her select dresses . . . to go shopping with her . . . to stay up all night and talk . . . to join her in whining against the jerk . . . to click pictures trying out random dresses . . . to make sure that only chocolate ice cream would be the dessert . . . to kick the DJ if he played bad songs . . . and to assure her all is good. And now about the baby thingy! Geet would have wanted her sister to the one to know it first and not that jerk Maan. He wouldn't even know her taste choices let alone manage her hormones . . . Bloody jerk!

Firstly I am surprised that Geet has dreams about marriage. You-know-why! Who doesn't want to have fun with her sister? Who doesn't want to be in the special day of her sister? It's just to say that Meera stayed away.. (yep she chose it but she didn't want it.) for Geet's well being.

If Meera is alive and met Geet one last time before she breathed her last breath, you tell me will Geet be able to cope? Atleast she didn't get the chance to see her sister suffer?

If something bad happens to our loved ones..it's hell. You know that right?

Meera did't want her sister to remember that image of her..that memory of her.. she didn't want Geet to see her leaving her last breath..and it's because of Geet. 'Cause she knew her sister wouldn't be able to bear it.

You know there's this girl she was watching a movie and there was a scene where the sister was in danger whatever and apparently her name was what this girl used as an endearment for her sis . . . She couldn't tolerate the scene, in this case there was no similarity apart from the name . . . Now imagine another situation where in a gal reads a story with too much resemblance of characters and the sis dies, think about how she felt. (Think about it . . . And yes this is my get back without doing anything yet I m sure this would be more than enough)

Right. You wiped off the smile on my face. I HATE YOU!

Haha u named the younger sis khushi . . . I should have known that! Anyway I DEMAND part two where you either show Meera khushi bond or bring back Meera from the dead and let Maan go to heaven hell wherever he wants . . . And don't forget my other demands for JTLAB (it better be detailed . . . I can so imagine your face thinking about writing that. Am I not evil.)

You Hate Maan for all wrong reasons. He didn't know to handle her mood swings..he didn't know to handle her..but he lets her cry..to vent out..one similarity i took from Meera. Meera can't make Geet feel better..not atleast one percent..but she definitely can listen Geet crib at any point.. And that's what Maan does..to be as a support system..JTLAB ka yaad math dila.. m already shivering😆

PS:I need not edit. This is the best comment i ever got.

PPS: Don't cry puphara.

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...

but it is not the same for all. All sisters are not the same. 
mchopra thumbnail
Oh god this was teary...and u people call me Vampire..gosh thts not fair..
i wan Justtice..
and hola...I hate u Too..
Doll: Hi 5
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it.
i'mso lucky that i have 2 elder sisters to guide me, to tease me, to encourage me, to bear my tantrums, to listen my nonsense and obeviously to love me unconditionally.
i know some will think i'm wierdo but i hate my sis boyfriend always.
can't tolrate anybody hurting her.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
beautifully written...
samidsamid thumbnail
Speechless...its touch my heart...its indeed true that there is no othr rltn which sistrs r alwyz sharing...lv d updt...
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brillient writing.

i am unlucky girl, you know why

because i don't have my own sister
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Shika--

Count me in Di. You have me!!

Thanks sweetheart🤗..You are the best!!!
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY FREAKIN GOD...THIS IS THE BEST...I REPEAT...BEST OS I HAVE EVER READ!!!!  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I CRIED THE LAST HALF😭😭😭😭 

BUT SERIOUSLY YAAR HATS OFF TO YOU...IT WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN AND MADE ME WISH I HAD A SISTER😍😍

MEERA HAD SOME TRUE GUTS TO STAY SEPERATED FROM HER DI 

SERIOUSLY YAAR...THIS WAS AMAZING😛 

AND MAAN..I LOVED THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T MIND GEET SHARING HER LOVE🤗 

KASH MEERA JAISI DI SUB KO MILTI😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!!!😉

YOU MADE MY NIGHT👍🏼 

AND PLEASE YAAR PM ME THESE KINDS OF WORKS...I LOVE YOU MERI JAAN😳