Posted: 12 years ago

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister is, 
someone i cannot replace, 
she will always be there for me, 
when i have no one else, 
My sister, 
will always be by my side, 
when the world is closing in, 
she's someone who's there for me through both thick and thin, 
My sister is, 
the one who can make me laugh, 
when all i want to do is cry, 
My sister is, 
the one who knows me best, 
from inside to the out, 
My sister, 
can tell what im thinking without saying a word, 
My sister is, 
the one who can read my thoughts, 
she knows how i really feel, 
My sister, 
is there to make memories whatever they may be, 
but for now, 
It's just my sister and me

Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rejerbed . . .

Well first and foremost I HATE YOU . . . and I hate Maan even more (You-know why) . . . This made me smile and even nostalgic at points but more so it made me cry . . . I HATE YOU . . . HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU . . . You are mean and heartless (You do know that) Fine you are not heartless but me being me will definitely crib 😑😑😑😑😑 . . . U do realise u chorified some one's lines😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 . . . . I HATE you.😑😑😑😑 I have never used the word hate as much as I have used it for the past two days . . .😑😑😑😑😑😑

A sister is the first person you think of when u are down . . . when you have a bad hair day . . . when you are mad at your mother . . . when you feel like screaming and hitting anything in your view . . . she is the one person whom you tell everything regardless you may know that you would definitely be chided for a few things like being careless while driving or trying to type with a bandaged arm or working nonstop for hours . . . she is the one person you love to tease and although you may crib when she teases you it actually makes your day . . . Wait that doesn't mean she gets to tease (once in a while is fine) but a big but she is elder so she doesn't get to tease too much . . . Only the younger one gets to do that . . . cause she is an evil angel . . . She is expected to bear your mood swings without whinging . . . She is supposed to bear with the impulsive angry messages and even if the younger one says don't talk to me . . . she better not listen and push the younger to the limit and annoy her till she starts talking again but the catch is the younger one gets to be mad and she can opt silent treatment but the elder can't do that cause she is elder . . . She can't get back at the younger one for anything (BTW be ready for my badla) . . . if the younger one goes overboard in anger she is supposed to chide her and then bear with the cribbing to come . . . and she is never to switch off her cell and go to sleep. When you feel like crying you just want to hug her real tight such that she can't breathe. And she is to know that if the SMS is blank' the phone is to be blamed. I can go on with this list but you already know the rules . . . goodies baddies and everything.

Well, the reasoning for whatever Meera did was WRONG and Unacceptable . . . YOU DO NOT DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER . . . And couldn't you let them meet at least one last time? Just one last time . . . One last hug . . . One last glance . . . But no you had to give Geet a life time of sorrow . . . For five years Geet lived with a hope to someday meet her sister again but you gave her a lifetime of living without a sister . . . Can Geet blame Meera . . . not really . . . but she sure as hell can curse her and bring her back from the dead and never let go if only one wish was granted this would be it.

At least Maan knows he is second (wait not second he is not in the list at all) . . . YOU should have killed him and in exchange brought back Meera. I HATE you . . . He doesn't even know how to calm down Geet . . . I hate him . . .

Talk about the marriage thingy . . . you wrote of Meera's wishes and everything . . . Let me tell  Geet's . . . One I don't understand how she agreed for a match with Maan the unwanted intruder into her life! He had the god damn nerve to call her phuwara . . . Huh! He cannot call her that and to top it all he asked her only your sister can call you that . . . I could have chewed his head off . . . Oh wait . . . he also thanked Meera indirectly for abandoning Geet . . .  Bloody jerk . . . anyway let's not get there . . . Ignoring that and assuming the seemingly whatever man is not as bad as he appears to be . . . Geet would have wanted her sister to hug her when she got a cold feet, she would have needed her sister to feed her cause she is lazy to do that on her own, she would have wanted her sister to help her select dresses . . . to go shopping with her . . . to stay up all night and talk . . . to join her in whining against the jerk . . . to click pictures trying out random dresses . . . to make sure that only chocolate ice cream would be the dessert . . . to kick the DJ if he played bad songs . . . and to assure her all is good. And now about the baby thingy! Geet would have wanted her sister to the one to know it first and not that jerk Maan. He wouldn't even know her taste choices let alone manage her hormones . . . Bloody jerk!

You know there's this girl she was watching a movie and there was a scene where the sister was in danger whatever and apparently her name was what this girl used as an endearment for her sis . . . She couldn't tolerate the scene, in this case there was no similarity apart from the name . . . Now imagine another situation where in a gal reads a story with too much resemblance of characters and the sis dies, think about how she felt. (Think about it . . . And yes this is my get back without doing anything yet I m sure this would be more than enough)

Haha u named the younger sis khushi . . . I should have known that! Anyway I DEMAND part two where you either show Meera khushi bond or bring back Meera from the dead and let Maan go to heaven hell wherever he wants . . . And don't forget my other demands for JTLAB (it better be detailed . . . I can so imagine your face thinking about writing that. Am I not evil.)

Lastly I hope u remember . . . 😑I HATE YOU😑😑😑😑😑

MIGHT ADD more later . . .

PS: u know my pwd edit it if u want.

PPS: the shower wont stop😑😭
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome...beautiful...wonderful...lovely...!!
gosh i loved it so much...😳
sisters less best friends more...sharing every single thing with each other...!!
keep on fighting n loving each other...
Meera passed away...😭
but maan was there to take care of geet n handle her in this bad situation...
lovely...i just loved it so much..!!

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written!! How I wish I had a sister who would love me unconditionally...

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

rejerbed . . .

ps: U do know i hate you :)

I know You hate meπŸ˜†
PS; I love you
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
just awsome yaar .. 
after reading this story , i feel the lack of bonding between me and my sisters...
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bansipatel

Awesome...beautiful...wonderful...lovely...!!
gosh i loved it so much...😳
Thanks a Lot😳

sisters less best friends more...sharing every single thing with each other...!!
As they say the best part of having a sister is that you always have a best friend
keep on fighting n loving each other...
Meera passed away...😭
but maan was there to take care of geet n handle her in this bad situation...
lovely...i just loved it so much..!!

Thanks a lotπŸ€—

Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Beautifully written!! How I wish I had a sister who would love me unconditionally...

Count me in Di. You have me!!
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its awesome 
sisters love is beautifully describe

1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Next