India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this really alright?

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I understand that people agree that the live-in track was very repelling but what they are showing just pisses me off. I really like the jodi of arnav and khushi and the attraction he feels towards her is not khushi's fault. I agree with all this but what i hate the most about this whole situation is the fact that poor Lavanya has to try so hard and change herself and at what cost? she isn't even going to end up with the guy. She's in a dilemma right now, on one hand, she has to please nani and on the other hand, there's Arnav...who to please? if she changes for the better then naani is happy with her and Arnav is angry and on the other hand, if she stays the way she is, what is she gaining? technically nothing because Arnav is getting more and more attracted to Khushi and Naani will hate her...I mean I am not saying its anyone's fault but I am really hating Arnav right now...I mean "not believer of love" my foot! seriously get it already and leave the poor Lavanya so she can find a better guy than you...you will only be a guy worth fighting/trying so much for after Khushi is done with you lol...ok so I am sure I pissed a lot of ASR fans but please understand that this is merely a character and he has flaws...I swear I feel so bad for La and it is true that she wasn't really all that great to Khushi and she sorta deserves bad stuff happening to her, but this is just wrong...the poor girl loves him and is ready to change herself to make her more likeable...ok mayb I am making her sound more of a saint than she really is...but if you are a girl then you would know what i mean...
This post is not meant for instigation...it's just something i am noticing...everyone wants khushi and arnav together but I didnt find any sympathy for her from ppl...she was so cute in today's epi...esp. when she danced with khushi...I really hope she gets a great guy someday (not ASR since he and Khushi are meant to beEmbarrassed)  Again this post is not to bash Arnav...its merely something I have been thinking  and as a girl, I am sure a lot of you can relate Big smile

Edited by Shona_Mayur - 19 September 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19hkhb17Shas3minimuffin86sun2011cherrypansySK_LovePeace67rechus

slgirl Senior Member
slgirl
slgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
so very true..ASR's character needs brushing..He lack of understanding things are almost unbelievable..Its not practically possible. I mean , how could a person like him could exist. 
I love this show..but they are not sticking to a person's character and is changing it according to the story for the sake of filling the episodes. Its actually disappointing Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayurcherrypansy

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
U knw i agree with uTongue...though Lavanya has been very bad to Khushi and maybe she deserves thisAngry but i really felt bad for her todayConfused,,,,i mean she is trying so hardOuch...to please both ASR and Nani.Ouch...and if she pleases one she ends up pissing off the other oneOuchConfused...wat does she doOuch...I mean fine ASR is the leadOuch...fine thr r a lot of fans of him..but like u said he has a lot of flaws and all of them cant be overlookedAngryDead..but at times like this he really pisses me offAngryDead...i think right now he isnt worth fighting forAngryAngryAngry...fine he has a dark pastOuch ...fine he had to go through a lot and that has embittered him towards life and loveOuch,,,,,but wat is Khusi and La's fault in thisAngryDead ...ASR desrves a sound thrashing from someoneDeadAngry...he doesnt leave any occasion to huimiliate KhushiAngry AngryAngryDeadand now he is insulting La as wellAngryDead...I mean W*F.AngryAngryAngryDead...who is he anyways Badshaah AkbarAngryDead or President of AmericaAngryDead...I hate it wen he insults Khushi...DeadAngryAngry...at first i was like okAngryAngry he is angry and arrogant coz of his past ...but it has been so many days and still hos behaviour hasnt changed a bit.Angry...he is still the same arrogantAngryDead...selfish man Angry...i am myself ASR's fanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but right now i hate him. Just because he asked her Tum thik to ho na doesnt reddem him...AngryAngryDead...this is not a post for instigation ...these are just my vies...ASR Fans sorry dont get worked up...as i said i myself am a fanEmbarrassed but right now he pisses me offAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_MayurEvashSK_Love

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

I do agree with a lot of what you are saying. But, Arnav has indirectly made it clear to La that he does not love her. When he picked her up to move in, she asked whether he loves her. He sidetracked the issue by saying, if I didn't I wouldn't be here. He never tries to make her comfortable, secure. When she asked who else apart from Anjali is important to you, he said no one. That one sentence would have sent any sensible girl fleeing. But La is determined to have him. Maybe she loves him or she loves his money, status etc. 

There are faults on both sides.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice post.

I do agree with a lot of what you are saying. But, Arnav has indirectly made it clear to La that he does not love her. When he picked her up to move in, she asked whether he loves her. He sidetracked the issue by saying, if I didn't I wouldn't be here. He never tries to make her comfortable, secure. When she asked who else apart from Anjali is important to you, he said no one. That one sentence would have sent any sensible girl fleeing. But La is determined to have him. Maybe she loves him or she loves his money, status etc. 

There are faults on both sides.

ok i know wht you are saying but you have to understand that she is determined. Honestly, I think she sense it that he doesnt love her thats why she even asked him if actually loved her but she still has so much hope and she doesnt want to give up. He should let her down honestly and the fact that he didn't deny loving her means that he is giving her false hope and leading her on and that is the hope she's holding onto in her sinking ship...if ASR completely breaks up with her and she still wants him then a person can openly say that she wants him and doesnt wanna let him go cuz she's bitter...however I am not of course going to justify her foolish actions but I do know how it feels to be really hopful even wen you know that it wont b true...she wont b able to let u go until he lets her down completely and shatters that tiny hope that she still has...

Again she's foolish but Arnav isn't making it easier either...I hope both of these fools understand the situation...and looking at La, I don't find her to be a gold-digger from looking at situation and to assume that she's one on no solid base at all is somewhat wrong but I do agree that she's foolish and she's infatuated since she has really idiolized Arnav...mayb thats the reason she cant let him go so he has to let her go...he can't just keep on holding onto her as an excuse...he needs to quit making an excuse and face up to the fact that he's in love and make his marriage (in the future) with Khushi worthwhile. Big smile

cherrypansyPeace67

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I'm totaly agree wit u... Nw i starting like to lavanya... Poor girl..and feel sorry for her... She change herself alot... I c't undrstnd arnav's behaviour... Anyway i hav hope lavanya nvr turn negative in once again...

Shona_Mayurcherrypansy

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Just to show ASR in Darcy or MB mode...CV's are just spoiling his character...this becomes more intolerable when we have to speculate reasons behind it...

he never gives a damn to what La says...well here I also blame La as  she agreed to his terms and conditions...but now she has to realize what she wants respect or continue as it is without ant questions...

Shona_Mayur

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
you are so right.
La is very cute and adorable. Yes, she is not suitable for ASR as he is in love / falling in love with Khushi.
I'm hoping a nice guy will come on the scene (maybe Khushi's friend) that makes her realise what true love is and who treats her nicely.

But then...it is all in the hands of CVs.

Also, the dupatta scene where she takes it off Khushi is significant. Does it mean that Khushi and Arnav will get married, but Lavanya will be the other woman? I certainly hope not. She deserves better. And we the audience deserve better than the usual Indian serial crap!

Shona_Mayur

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index