Frequent Posters

jmoyee200 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Very sad But Its tru...
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Karma will eventually bite back ... it was clearly shown in the episode
I only started following NAIDL after the leap, but I did catch up on some stuff that went on before it.

When Ammaji was thrown out of the house, and the camera zoomed on her face ... all that went through my mind were the sins she had committed and that she was finally getting punished for it 

Interestingly, the people that stood by her were the ones she cared less about and the people that went against her were the ones she had supported this whole time ..

Hoping this is an eye-opener for her and we can see Ammaji repenting soon 

though a part of me did feel bad ... because looking past who the characters are, a mother-child relationship had just gone wrong ... but oh well, what goes around comes around 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sayali wonderful!!even my feelings were exactly like urs!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i was really happy bat her fate & the 1st thought came 2 my mind was she was reaping wat she'd sown!!and luk at the paradox that these were the same sons 4 whom she gave away her daughter & killed all daughters in her family & village by saying them as burden!! and only those ppl stood up 4 her whom she always insulted & humilated!!

among her 3 sons only her younger son whom she once tried 2 harm just bcoz he felt abt his wrong doings & wanted 2 repent by supporting his just wife was caring 4 her & the daughter whom she abondoned saved her life from Bhanu Pratap!!😊and avtaar whose just born daughter she killed in want of son !!!!
diya & jhanav supported heri whom she never treated equally & karan whom she always neglected just 2 satisfy her son's ego!!
and even santosh asked her husband 2 stop insulting ammaji who always insulted santosh!!

but i m confused abt yashpal. his expressions were sum thing like 2 do jasoosi 4 ammaji!!may b i m wrong!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•any1 felt like this!!πŸ˜•
^^ Am I wrong, or Yashpal was missing in today's episode? Anybody else felt the same?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

^^ Am I wrong, or Yashpal was missing in today's episode? Anybody else felt the same?

nope i don't think so bcoz he fell on the feet of joginder & asks 4 shelter saying hes tied 2 the thorne & not 2 the prsn but i m confused abt his expressions. bcoz he didn't clearly said it like avataar's son did nor he clearly voiced his opposition  but stopped by gajender like aditya!!😊😊