Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Ammaji deserves it!!!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
So...the tyrant Ammaji, Ammaji of the corified misogyny, Ammaji the specter-holder of all of Veerpur and the Sangvan family, finally gets karma being thrown square in her face---with her own son dragging her out of her palatial mansion (figuratively).

I know not all will agree with me here, but I felt absolutely delighted after watching today's episode. She had this coming, Karma reveals how bitchy it is.😆 For everyone regardless of how powerful they might be.😃
Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agreed whatever anyone may say i hate amamji and i am happy she is getting some punishment ,

till she really repents i wont ever feel sorry for her
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yaa it was gud for her and she rreally deserves it
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya it was totally needed in the show now she will realise who is on her side
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m old viewer of laddo as al knw here m not been able to watch it for long but aftr reading dis article m quite happy wid it
she deserves it for being so so much cruel.
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so, lets promote throwing parents out, because they are strict.  Agreeable that Ammaji's character was/is very viloent, and harsh, but NO parent deserve the humiliation that she went through.  
^^ and did those hundreds of innocent girl babies DESERVE getting glass pieces forced down their throats??????? Did her daughter-in-laws deserve the excruciating torture they went through at her hands?

Joginder and Gajinder are Frankestin's monsters who were raised by Ammaji's blind hunger for sons...and sons alone. What goes around, comes around. And that is what has been shown.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very true
hey our parents give us good values and morals. they are ready to bare every harsg things so dat there childrens r in piece n happy ya sumtimes dey scold us to bring on right track bv ammaji treated girls as dust on floor.
how harshly she killed them
is dis d love u think?
rasia died only due to her selfishness
Ha! After watching the episode, at the part where Jogi Baba drags her out by the arm, I wished he'd dragged her by her hair instead!! 😃
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i kinda agree wiht u all
\actually i have always liked ammaji's charcater and i felt really bad for her
i knw she has done alot of bad things but i still feel bad for her
i mean a mother who fought against the whole world for these sons of her and who even gave up her own daughter jsut int he sake of parampara has been betrayed by her own sons...
she must be feeling so bad after knwing wat type of people she gave birth to:(
and this whole sexist thing was really wrng i haryana...so sad