Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This post comes closest to my own list and for similar reasons - super like.

Except - Rishi and Neetu - worst parents? I don't know much about them but why?

Ajay Devgn : Can "teach" classes on how to tame a shrew...etc..

Katrina: Is the worst DIL material actually. She is all that Deepika is and is fake on top of that. And as someone mentioned - her constant blinking makes me think that she is a "blinking idiot". How can we forget that she was Vijay Mallya's main squeeze when she joined before she moved on to Gulshan Grover and then Salman Khan and then Ranbir Kapoor before trying to go back to Salman Khan? I mean - her sexual life is her own but when you do it just to get ahead - come on.

Salman, Ajay, Sanjay Dutt - degenerate men of the worst order and scum of the earth.

PZ: Oh GOD. This lady is dumbbb. An airhead.

Hrithik: Needs the biggest whack on his head for having everything yet not being able to make anything out of it. Loser

Genelia: People find her cute? her????? She looks like a kaamvaali bai. No seriously, she does

Gauri: Money does indeed not buy everything , does it honey? I don't hate her. I pity her. And to think at one time I thought she was a lucky woman. This was when SRK was new and was witty and charming and seemed well-mannered and loyal

KSG: Oh my GOD. What is he? Some kind of a mutant? He has disaster written all over him. What's with his mania?

Most of Bollywood: Go away guys. Just. Go. Away.

Originally posted by: poppy2009

This has to be the most cathartic thread ever!๐Ÿ˜† Can we also include television stars?

SRK : I don't even want to start on this chap...

Gauri Khan : Is Plastic Surgery really worth putting up with such an obviously unhappy marriage?

Aamir Khan : Self-obsessed, opinonated and manipulative! What he did to Amol Gupte in Taare Zameen Par was clear to see!

Salman Khan : Got away with murders, abuse and violence! And then got success too! Oh, well...Karma has to catch up on him someday!

Saif Ali Khan : No excuse for a man who abandons his family!

Sanjay Dutt : He betrayed his parents, his country, his wives, his daughter, his sister! A loser of the highest order!

Rishi and Neetu Kapoor : Worthy winners of Bollywood's worst parent's ever!

Deepika Padukone : Every prospective mother-in-law's worst nightmare come true!

Ajay Devgun : Can take classes on 'how to manage a shrew of a wife and cheat behind her back!'

Sonam Kapoor : I bet she has never read beyond Enid Blytons and Nancy Drew! Such a fake!

Shahid Kapoor : Takes himself way too seriously! He has neither the talent, nor the looks and definitely not the charisma to be a super-star! Why is he still trying so hard?

Karan Johar : Someone should show him the mirror before he starts making fun of others!

Kajol : The most over-rated actress of our times!

Priyanka Chopra : Prolly doesn't even know the spelling of dignity!

Kareena Kapoor : I wish Saif dumps her!๐Ÿ˜† I would just love to see her reacting on it!

Amitabh and Aishwarya : Their relationship gives me the creeps! Seriously!๐Ÿคข It just doesn't look normal!

Jaya Bachachan : I hope she realizes some day that no man can put up with a woman who has a frown on her face 24 by 7. And that is probably one of the many reasons that AB Sr. cheated on her consistently!

Ranbir Kapoor : If you think, you are man enough to bed several women...be man enough to speak for yourself and not turn your parent's into your official spokesperson, all the time!

Rani Mukherjee : A Sabyasachi designer wear clad home-wrecker!

Katrina Kaif : You are a BRITISH CITIZEN. Period! Stop lying! Please!

Many more to follow...such a lovely start to the day!๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for the thread, frosty! And I am going to check out the website / programme you mentioned! Sounds like my kind of thing!

And to all those who are scandalized and 'hurt' by the thread. Just don't come here! Simple as that!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman Khan:
plzz join acting classes..u r such a bad actor..and dance classes too.ur Dance n expressions r pathetic..Dont kill innocents 4  fun.
actor baad me 1st b a human .
Amir Khan: ughh He sucks offscreen...dont like his numerous affairs. .
SRK: plz quit smoking๐Ÿ˜’
katty:plz join Sallu in acting classes..or do item songs only.that suits u well.
kareena:insecure
Imran:Immu,dont depend on mamu..do something by urself.

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ TallyHo
lovely rhymes๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SRK - When will you ever stop smoking and when are you going to admit there are marriage problems...and admit you are in love with Priyanka Chopra.

Salman - please go to acting schools. And admit your bad history!

Ajay Devgan - dirty guy...admit it...admit you cheat on your wife with younger women

Kareena Kapoor - don't get too arrogant...don't like it.

Priyanka Chopra - enjoying your hardcore nights now...drinking...kissing and you know putting your little pinky finger in SRK's pocket and now look Gauri can't see you eye to eye now.

Sonam Kapoor - just films no magazine covers and please remember Aisha wasn't a hit!

Preity Zinta - sleeping with Salman Khan...friends for benefits never thought it'd be true.

Hrithik - take care of Suzanne she needs to go hospital too many drugs bad influence to Gauri

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Amitabh and Aishwarya : Their relationship gives me the creeps! Seriously!๐Ÿคข It just doesn't look normal!

Jaya Bachachan : I hope she realizes some day that no man can put up with a woman who has a frown on her face 24 by 7. And that is probably one of the many reasons that AB Sr. cheated on her consistently!

omg this is outrageous ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ but so true ๐Ÿ˜‰
This thread has the potential to be a classic ๐Ÿ˜†

lol.. on a general note i dislike bollywood stars and movies... but my BIGGEST gripe has to be aamir and salman.. in general what a pair of unworthy A-holes. 

salman needs to effing rot in jail. he just isnt normal. nope. i strongly believe he is on medication for some mental illness or the other. 

aamir: the definition of a douchebag. forget spencer pratt and the jersey shore, aamir takes this cake. how on earth, he thought 3 idiots was a 'cult classic' and 'inspiration to reform the indian education system' was beyond me. 

the rest of the stars have been nicely written by the others, so i wont bother.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kat: stop paying this goody goody by saying ur father left u and u dotn remember him.. stop seeking sympathy its goign on my nerves..
u cant act thats why british industry didnt want u ..

rabhir. plzz dont be a looser its so cheap the way u hevaed when u r on tv shows ex. KBC

salman khan. plzz thodi aqal se kaam lo and do some movies which arent remakes and stop comign with heroines who is a torture..

PC. stop going aafter srk if its true.. u r a fan then behave like one

๐Ÿ˜†

how did i miss this gem!  ๐Ÿ˜•