Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WHAT THE FISH is your problem?! this is THE MOST stupidest thread I've seen here, a thread just to bash people! how would you all feel If started bashing all of you??? I'm so telling the mods about this, she listened to me last time I asked her to close a topic, so she's gonna do it again I'm sure! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: SRKno1fan

WHAT THE FISH is your problem?! this is THE MOST stupidest thread I've seen here, a thread just to bash people! how would you all feel If started bashing all of you??? I'm so telling the mods about this, she listened to me last time I asked her to close a topic, so she's gonna do it again I'm sure! πŸ˜›

@ red - I wouldnt mind πŸ˜†

You're back again? Isn't this your bedtime?

Which moderator are you "telling", the one in your imagination? 😲
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Go ahead, bash me I am a big girl, I can take it. See the difference between you and me is that you bash me it is water off my back, I say something about SRK and you explode and I do not even get personal. Yeah go ahead complain to the mod

Anyway I specifically asked fans to stay away

Originally posted by: the scrutineer

Cool thread, I love me some TWOP!

Never liked Ash. Beautiful woman, good actress. But very, very calculating. She's two, three steps ahead of everyone and uses that vision, ruthlessly, to her advantage. She'd have made a good Roman general I think.

Saif. Nobody who is actuallly secure, confident and self-assured constantly tells us they are secure, confident and self-assured. A case of the man doth protests too much methinks.

Salman. Far too vindictive for my tastes. The way he systematically destroyed Vivek Oberoi's career, and continues to hold malice is very disturbing to me. Also, violence against women is unacceptable. I dislike people who have no self-control. Not to mention all the other crimes he has committed and appears to have little to no remorse for.

Amitabh Bachchan. Another one I have never liked. I find him very self-congratulatory and entitled, these days. Definitely bought into the hype about himself and now cannot fathom how anyone could speak or write a word against him or his family.

Shah Rukh Khan. He's allowed himself to get away from what made him truly special, in his quest for fame and fortune.  He's not the first, nor will he be the last but I had such high hopes for the actor/star I thought he'd become.

Priyanka Chopra. Will the real Priyanka please stand up? To me, everything about her is a front. There's no real sense of who she is or what she's all about. She tries to be all things to all people but no one can pull that off imo.

You listed all the people I dislike with similar reasoning. πŸ˜† Thank you. πŸ‘

I'd like to add Sonam Kapoor. I used to really like her when I thought she was genuine. But she's fake from top to bottom. I wish she'd just stop mouthing off lines she reads in blogs and magazines. So pretentious. πŸ₯±

And Hrithik Roshan: B-O-R-I-N-G. He has no personality whatsoever. All brawn no brain types. πŸ₯±

WHAT THE FISH is your problem?! this is THE MOST stupidest thread I've seen here, a thread just to bash people! how would you all feel If started bashing all of you??? I'm so telling the mods about this, she listened to me last time I asked her to close a topic, so she's gonna do it again I'm sure! πŸ˜›

Nooo please please please don't tattletale to the moderator! I'm so scared to receive another warning. How will I be able to sleep tonight? πŸ˜­ 

Yawn.

@ bold - I say, agar maa ka dood piya hai then go for it. πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aamir Khan - overrated.  Kareena's 'god of acting' πŸ€’  I'm sick of the 'Khan of all seasons' and then Aamir getting the best Khan in acting.  Irrfan Khan has them all beat. 

That's actually more of a problem with all these few insular people in the industry only paying attention to the mainstream actors who don't hold a candle to the less mainstream ones.  

Amitabh Bacchan.  There was a magazine article for Aakarshan where the interviewer asks AB about his lecture to someone on twitter for using the F word.

And he says something like, "I don't believe in Profanity." Oh, Then what the F**k were you, your son and daughter in law flipping the bird, smiling to the photographers on Election day?

And fans want to say ' it means something different in India... it doesn't have the same connotations.'

Yes it does. The Bachchans knew exactly what they were doing, so did the photographers and everyone around them.  The middle class knows that gesture, and it had been used in films way before Rani in No one Killed Jessica. One example I can think of right now is Ruslaan Mumtaaz in a song picturization.

I'm sick of AB's ridiculous b.s.  I don't know why people don't call him out.  

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SrK: Full of Ego, he lives on  nothing but on his insecurity, I can't never consider him as a king of basti, bollywood ka king toh dhoor ki baat hain, He is big beggar for award he is always scare someone steal his award and he only goes award function when he is winning one, he is so fake and pathetic!!!

Rani: Miss Queen of Mehl ki dhooli huyi, She thinks she is the clean one ib b-wood, but keep warming Aditya ass pass...and she is of the real wanna be!!!

Abhishek Bachan: Arey yaar Acting nahin ata, Struggle abhi tuk ker raha hai movie hit hone ke liye, Ghar pe kyon nahin beth jata hai, Baap ka naam kafi nahin industry mein!!!

Farah Khan And Sajid Khan: Cannot Tolerate their english accent, man Letter "D" ka dadora pith ta hai jab english bolte hain, and they will hardly speak hindi even tho they know what their english sounds like and they both sis and bro think they r best with their nonsense movies!!!

Katrina: When she keep colgate smiling and keep blinking her eyes, but my jaws hurt and i get blind, and acting arey yaar, kohi toh isko Dubai boula lo..udher bohot kuch kerney ke liye hai!!!

Kareena: I am the miss perfect, i am the hottest, i have that beautiful pouts( Sorry her pouts remind of pig nose shape).

Ranbir Kapoor: Damn, He need a nose surgery, Jab bhi Baath kerta hai Jukam ke khandan iske naak pe guss jata hai..when he talked its like fake sanjay dutt talking and i dont find him hot at all, he looks like the make version of his mom!!!

Kajal: She is damn good in acting but in real, Phatey mou wali!!! jab hasti dus dus machar gu jata hai, I really find her immature and with no manners!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frosty

Go ahead, bash me I am a big girl, I can take it. See the difference between you and me is that you bash me it is water off my back, I say something about SRK and you explode and I do not even get personal. Yeah go ahead complain to the mod

Anyway I specifically asked fans to stay away

Haha, Who is bashing Who? its just a fun thread as long ur in ur limit with ur words!!!

Oh btw, I heard Srk ke nose se pakora ban rahi hai soon!!!mota pakora!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

You're back again? Isn't this your bedtime?

Which moderator are you "telling", the one in your imagination? 😲

She control mods"in imagination"