Srk: reverse psychology much? Attention ho*

PZ : main cocaine kitti mainu chadiya e josh

Rani : Sati savitri image will get me movies...but I am a hypocrite
Amir : credit chor .meliya kahin ka!

my fav. ones from TvDekha's posts. πŸ˜›
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
now thats the thread I can relate to... I usually dislike all the "stars" and hate the 99% movies. I still watch the movies, as I have no other better place to waste my money and time.

Aishwarya - plastic

Kareena - plastic with malfunctioned vocals

Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Imran - high time guys learn to act. specially imran, this guy is deteriorating wiht each movie, girls can still afford to stay in news at Ranbir's expense

All 45+ khans - stop shaking your booties with the expressionless chicks half of ur age. Ab hum par ek ehsaan karna ke abhi koi movie aur na karna.
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

now thats the thread I can relate to... I usually dislike all the "stars" and hate the 99% movies. I still watch the movies, as I have no other better place to waste my money and time.

Aishwarya - plastic

Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Imran - high time guys learn to act. specially imran, this guy is deteriorating wiht each movie, girls can still afford to stay in news at Ranbir's expense

All 45+ khans - stop shaking your booties with the expressionless chicks half of ur age. Ab hum par ek ehsaan karna ke abhi koi movie aur na karna.

πŸ‘
Through me some murga/gi names...ill do my vishesh tippni on them

πŸ˜†

btw thnx ania
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aamir: you are not a noble prize winner neither are you some sort of a genius so please stop acting like one
kangana: your surgeries are starting to make you look like a freak so stop
kareena: you aint all that so STFU
Abhi: grow a pair man and speak up for yourself

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monar

Aishwarya - plastic

WORD!!! Add 45+ Akshay and Ajay Devgan to the list above.

I also feel Jr Bachchan should retire from films and become a full time nanny of Aishwarya's kids. John Abraham should also retire and become a full time gym instructor.
The Chopras and Johars should stop making movies for 5 years. Ekta Kapoor should stop making serials for 5 years and Tushar Kapoor should lose his way in Alaska for 50 years.
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Kewl thread!

Farah Khan - Stop raping humor.

Fardeen Khan - Dispose your mirror. DOUBLE CHIN was never sexy, ain't sexy and will never be!

Ranbir Kapoor - Dude I like your acting but stop SPEWING ASPARTAME in all your interviews! Its NAUSEATING!

Saif - Drop the act fella! We know u r licking her feet behind the doors!

Tushar Kapoor - Heard of Plastic? U need it. Contact Kangana (I liked u before gal! Ur sweating plastic nowadays! πŸ˜”)  or Rakhi for help.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Some more:
Imran Khan and Katrina should be sent back to the country they are citizens of after cancelling their Indian visas for life.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cool thread, I love me some TWOP!

Never liked Ash. Beautiful woman, good actress. But very, very calculating. She's two, three steps ahead of everyone and uses that vision, ruthlessly, to her advantage. She'd have made a good Roman general I think.

Saif. Nobody who is actuallly secure, confident and self-assured constantly tells us they are secure, confident and self-assured. A case of the man doth protests too much methinks.

Salman. Far too vindictive for my tastes. The way he systematically destroyed Vivek Oberoi's career, and continues to hold malice is very disturbing to me. Also, violence against women is unacceptable. I dislike people who have no self-control. Not to mention all the other crimes he has committed and appears to have little to no remorse for.

Amitabh Bachchan. Another one I have never liked. I find him very self-congratulatory and entitled, these days. Definitely bought into the hype about himself and now cannot fathom how anyone could speak or write a word against him or his family.

Shah Rukh Khan. He's allowed himself to get away from what made him truly special, in his quest for fame and fortune.  He's not the first, nor will he be the last but I had such high hopes for the actor/star I thought he'd become.

Priyanka Chopra. Will the real Priyanka please stand up? To me, everything about her is a front. There's no real sense of who she is or what she's all about. She tries to be all things to all people but no one can pull that off imo.
i remember meena created a similar thread b4...it was called "The frustration zone"...what a fun thread...πŸ˜†

nice...carry on...will post my frustrations in a while...

EDIT...here they are

Sonam: drop the "im so vintage, romantic, intelligent...im the reincarnation of Elizibeth bennet herself" act ...I dunt need to know u read jane austen in every single interview of urs...and neither do I need to know about ur awsome upbringing/princessy life, and I also dunt need to see u comparing urself to the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Waheeda reheman...I am more interested in ur work...oh wait, u dunt have any of that...my baad...

Abhishek - Im just waiting for the day when he stops Piggybacking on his father's or his wife's successes and has some substantial achievement of his own...

Hrithik - he really needs to stop handing out cheques to people!!! Its offensive to treat anyone with pity!! they dunt need ur donation/charity...they are capable people who can earn for themselves...drop the "swami vivekananda" act...

Kareena: im hot, im number 1, im thin, im not size zero,im fat, bodyguard was the best role of my career, everyones jealous of me...W*F woman!!! I dunt think she thinks before she speaks...actually, i dunt think she ever thinks at all...

PC : always trying too hard to be someone shes not...wannabe cool n hep...soo not happening...

abhay deol: dude dunt try so hard to be all "edgy" and "different"...and get tht big head of urs fixed...coz ur not all that...

Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago