Aankhen hoti hain dil ki zubaan!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's sequence of Lavanya asking Khushi if she had a boyfriend and how did she woo him, and then Khushi's description of how he's like... Imagine a scenario where before Khushi clarifies that its our Bodyguard Sallu bhai ๐Ÿ˜Ž... Arnav comes outside La's room and listens to Khushi's description of her boyfriend.. and sees her teeny tiny shy expressions at thinking and talking about him.

Man, I can't picturize the shock on his face if this is how the scene would've materialized๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ... His first thought would have been... "Oh God!! I am not the only one... I have competition!!.. Somebody has his eyes set on Khushi." and imagine if she had threw in a line or two about his muscular abs, or his herculean biceps...or how she dottes on guys with such manliness as her 'boyfriend' has. Arnav ki toh tai tai phisss hi hojati๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... sari hawa phusss!!

This moment would have been hilarious, and worth tens of dozens of posts if it had come to pass!!... Arnav's expressions at the thought that Khushi is in demand would've been truly a pleasure for our eyes who badly wanna feast on ASR's one in a million expressions.

Arnav's eyes would have been saying a million stories depicting the shock and agony of his heart!! + his unspoken longing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜... After all...Aankhen bhi hoti hain dil ki zubaan!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mahi!!! fab idea gurl!! โญ๏ธ
and he may have competition for being K's boyfriend!!
but HIS EYES certainly dont have ANYYY competition๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG love ur post!!! and haiii yaar how could the CVs miss such a golden chance!! challo now they will see ur post and get their idea to do something like it next time ๐Ÿ˜† hai he would be like iska boyfriend hai?!! OMG uff him trying to hide the pang of jealousy that really would have been something!!!
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one Mahi..!! CVs missed the golden chance.. Actually I thought he would atleast watch the full dance. CVs didnt let him do that also.. His expressions would have been priceless, if he had seen them both taking digs at his photo..๐Ÿ˜† 
bikerider thumbnail
haha nice idea but our Arnav is  not at all romantic guy now
he will change but till then we have to wait
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

mahi!!! fab idea gurl!! โญ๏ธ
and he may have competition for being K's boyfriend!!
but HIS EYES certainly dont have ANYYY competition๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜

So true!!.. his 1000 watt eyes don't have any competition in that dept... no wonder Khushi mostly runs away when she sees him or starts looking here and there... and everywhere else... to not maintain eye contact with the sexy beast!!... She knows that would be a losing battle!! hehe

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

OMG love ur post!!! and haiii yaar how could the CVs miss such a golden chance!! challo now they will see ur post and get their idea to do something like it next time ๐Ÿ˜† hai he would be like iska boyfriend hai?!! OMG uff him trying to hide the pang of jealousy that really would have been something!!!

Only golden chance... yaar it was diamond studded... platinum sandwiched chance that the cvs didn't fully use!!... Arnav's beqarari would have reached new heights after this... and imagine the level of his jealousy if he'd realize Khushi has seen her boyfriend's biceps and abs... Her proximity to HIM would've driven him NUTS!!!!

Maza aajata yaar... I love seeing Arnav burning up and his eyes blazing like hot coals!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Nice one Mahi..!! CVs missed the golden chance.. Actually I thought he would atleast watch the full dance. CVs didnt let him do that also.. His expressions would have been priceless, if he had seen them both taking digs at his photo..๐Ÿ˜† 

Really man!!.. Khushi's old old decade dhinka chika was too funny... I guess if he'd seen the entire seq he would be sure that her screw is lose!!... Who knows by the end of the next few months... we'll see our khadoos ASR doing Dhinka Chika with our Jalebi bai!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI - nice post and your discussion of jealosy makes me dream of a sequence after Arhi marriage /live-in whatever when Arnav will truely get jealous after observing Khushi with another person and the fury and passion he would exhibit ...๐Ÿ˜
And talking about glaring - the way ASR started to glare at La when she was proposing ... priceless  , it certainly mathced the fiery crimson shirt adorned.

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
haha great post mahi,i read the title i thught it might be somethign serious and when i read the post i got to know ..really it was a golden chance to show ASR jealous..but never mind we can have such a scene in future too where KKG is ravishing about her bayyfriend and ASR's burning with jealousy ๐Ÿ˜† ..