Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Will Vikram be shown as stolen the necklace? (Page 2)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Ram will not trust Vikram because - Recall Ram's priority list - as told by Vikram while Ram going to US day after his wedding

1. Family
2. Work
3. Friend
4. Wife

So if Sid tells Ram about Vikram as this priority in present scenario Ram will believe Sid ..

Phir bhooli Kahaani yaad aaayii...Disapprove

CVs - Phuhleeezz zbe creative this time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Yes Of Course ; Just A Broad Thought.

Originally posted by tvfrnds001

Originally posted by Manzz

Have A Feeling That Priya Will Make Ram See Sense And Dadi With Final Say. Rishab In Support. Remember Priya Neha Conversation ? Kitchen !

Originally posted by my_jaan

we all know all blame come to vikram but my question is, will ram believe or support vikram or not ? if he can believe sid then why not vikram .

very much agreed, but any thing can happen in tv soaps 

tvfrnds001

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
No ... i think this is when Priya ould step in and tell Ram all that Vikram did for Him. Ram needs to know that his Friend is the Only one who cares for him. Though he knows that but he doesnt know the entire truth and so about time he realises it.

I feel this would probably help building both Ram-Priya and Ram-Vikram's relationship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzChaudhrytmash91

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i also thought same that niharika and gang will steal necklace and put blame on vikram
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfrnds001

Originally posted by Manzz

Have A Feeling That Priya Will Make Ram See Sense And Dadi With Final Say. Rishab In Support. Remember Priya Neha Conversation ? Kitchen !

Originally posted by my_jaan

we all know all blame come to vikram but my question is, will ram believe or support vikram or not ? if he can believe sid then why not vikram .

very much agreed, but any thing can happen in tv soaps.

Yes as said, now priya will now reveal that he ignored a very good offer just to stick to ram and care for him...and i think priya will make ram realise this ...

Manzz

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

First of all why they have to give necklace in public...straight away it would have been handed to Priya...and if in Public why not the honour is given to dadi after all she is the one who was supposed to be very clsoe to dadajee...and Ram has been admitting so far 

these things make story line week...as in lack of strong situations CV's adopt just simple, full of bloopers intsances to continue the story
it is for sure that Ram will not trust Vikram...this he has already defined...while shouting over Sid's friend...I really don' understand why at home is not able to make difference between right and wrong at home? Even his grandmum can make the difference...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gondiChaudhrytm

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Yes These Are My Thoughts Too !

Originally posted by -Preeti-

No ... i think this is when Priya ould step in and tell Ram all that Vikram did for Him. Ram needs to know that his Friend is the Only one who cares for him. Though he knows that but he doesnt know the entire truth and so about time he realises it.

I feel this would probably help building both Ram-Priya and Ram-Vikram's relationship

Edited by Manzz - 20 September 2011 at 12:42am
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I wish they never show this track!D'oh

-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index