Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
No ... i think this is when Priya ould step in and tell Ram all that Vikram did for Him. Ram needs to know that his Friend is the Only one who cares for him. Though he knows that but he doesnt know the entire truth and so about time he realises it.

I feel this would probably help building both Ram-Priya and Ram-Vikram's relationship
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i also thought same that niharika and gang will steal necklace and put blame on vikram
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvfrnds001

very much agreed, but any thing can happen in tv soaps.

Yes as said, now priya will now reveal that he ignored a very good offer just to stick to ram and care for him...and i think priya will make ram realise this ...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First of all why they have to give necklace in public...straight away it would have been handed to Priya...and if in Public why not the honour is given to dadi after all she is the one who was supposed to be very clsoe to dadajee...and Ram has been admitting so far 

these things make story line week...as in lack of strong situations CV's adopt just simple, full of bloopers intsances to continue the story
it is for sure that Ram will not trust Vikram...this he has already defined...while shouting over Sid's friend...I really don' understand why at home is not able to make difference between right and wrong at home? Even his grandmum can make the difference...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes These Are My Thoughts Too !

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

No ... i think this is when Priya ould step in and tell Ram all that Vikram did for Him. Ram needs to know that his Friend is the Only one who cares for him. Though he knows that but he doesnt know the entire truth and so about time he realises it.

I feel this would probably help building both Ram-Priya and Ram-Vikram's relationship

Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they never show this track!
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

nooo...

i can't accept vikram to be accused for stealing the necklace.. and if ram believes it, its the worst thing that can happen in BALH..😭

I really hope CV's don't do such a thing... 🤢

agree i dnt want vikram in danger...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vikram is in for big time trouble. Hopefully he will come out unscathed and proove his innocence,
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kekta Mai ki jai ho,

Definately Vikram will be framed.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 That would  one's worst nightmare!