Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Before Anita or after Anita...??

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all know that Anita is going to come back goham's life, i was curious about one thing...   ðŸ˜•
we all know that aham is going to fall for gopi in near future, so will anita enter to the serial after Aham confess his love to gopi or before...?
If she come before aham accept gopi as his wife will it cause problems to goham's life..?
Guys what do u think? Pls give ur comments here... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would rather she came after he is completely in love with Gopi, so not to leave any doubts in Gopi's mind or in our minds about his feelings, but CVs never give us what we want, they will create this big drama, where Gopi will cry buckets and we will join her before Ahem finally confesses his love for Gopi, but that doesn't mean that his mind won't already be made up, we will just have to wait for it to be revealed.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

I would rather she came after he is completely in love with Gopi, so not to leave any doubts in Gopi's mind or in our minds about his feelings, but CVs never give us what we want, they will create this big drama, where Gopi will cry buckets and we will join her before Ahem finally confesses his love for Gopi, but that doesn't mean that his mind won't already be made up, we will just have to wait for it to be revealed.

I agree this is probably what will happen, the CV's really like to see Gopi cry.
In my heart I wish that Ahem would tell Gopi he loves her before Anita comes back however it doesn't seem likely - although why she would come back after what her brother did I don't know!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

I agree this is probably what will happen, the CV's really like to see Gopi cry.
In my heart I wish that Ahem would tell Gopi he loves her before Anita comes back however it doesn't seem likely - although why she would come back after what her brother did I don't know!

@bold, excellent point, but I bet she will claim she didn't know what her brother was up to which may be the truth, but at the same time she might want a hand at revenge herself, not at Ahem but at Koki for insulting her and not accepting her. If her plan is to come back and try to get back with Ahem and taking revenge on Koki then she really doesn't know Ahem at all.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't really care. because in the end ahem will be runing to gopi,  Remember gopi love ahem and she would give up her life for ahem.  I think deep down ahem knows this, she said it at holi
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

@bold, excellent point, but I bet she will claim she didn't know what her brother was up to which may be the truth, but at the same time she might want a hand at revenge herself, not at Ahem but at Koki for insulting her and not accepting her. If her plan is to come back and try to get back with Ahem and taking revenge on Koki then she really doesn't know Ahem at all.

yes.! I'm agree with u. At that time aham will get to know anita's true colours and her real intentions...
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i think anita  should come befor  ahem confession it will be better so ahem can realize his love for gopi
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishali667

hey i think anita should come befor ahem confession it will be better so ahem can realize his love for gopi

may be...but how long it will take cv's to end Anita track and Ahams realization. Will it take months ..? How long we have to bear gopi is in pain 😭 hope cvs end that track quickly leave goham and us happy 😃
Anita should come after Ahem confessed his love for Gopi or other words, after Gohem consummation..that would be interesting to watch...one of Fanbidaai aka Suks FF titled "Ahamji where are you?" is a very wonderful FF, in my opinion. In this FF, Gopi left Aham after their consummation because she read the letter Kinjal send her before marriage and come to know that Ahem loves Anita only. Gopi was upset and left MM..3 and 1/2 years later, Gopi with her son who she named him Ahem like his father. Anita returns with her evil kalakari to be with Ahem as a friend to help him gain gopi trust back...and a lot of drama happened but Gopi is a strong girl and a successful business woman after she left MM and met an old man who loves her like his daughter...so Gopi solve every problems in MM including Rashi's and Anita's kalakari...Well, that's a really interesting FF from Suks (fanbidaai)... 😳
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do hope ahem will confess his love to gopie berfore anita entry in who know if anita cum back or not but it best she stay out of the way never cum back finally ahem show he do care for gopie and bring anita back will spoiler everthing i will stop watch again and with cv will bring back ahem first love anita to spiece up the show 😡 Edited by sam990 - 12 years ago