India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Before Anita or after Anita...??

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
As we all know that Anita is going to come back goham's life, i was curious about one thing...   Confused
we all know that aham is going to fall for gopi in near future, so will anita enter to the serial after Aham confess his love to gopi or before...?
If she come before aham accept gopi as his wife will it cause problems to goham's life..?
Guys what do u think? Pls give ur comments here... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarsam990vaishali667rsk16ANJ4ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I would rather she came after he is completely in love with Gopi, so not to leave any doubts in Gopi's mind or in our minds about his feelings, but CVs never give us what we want, they will create this big drama, where Gopi will cry buckets and we will join her before Ahem finally confesses his love for Gopi, but that doesn't mean that his mind won't already be made up, we will just have to wait for it to be revealed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990gohem123Nilu.DasuniANJ4

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I would rather she came after he is completely in love with Gopi, so not to leave any doubts in Gopi's mind or in our minds about his feelings, but CVs never give us what we want, they will create this big drama, where Gopi will cry buckets and we will join her before Ahem finally confesses his love for Gopi, but that doesn't mean that his mind won't already be made up, we will just have to wait for it to be revealed.

I agree this is probably what will happen, the CV's really like to see Gopi cry.
In my heart I wish that Ahem would tell Gopi he loves her before Anita comes back however it doesn't seem likely - although why she would come back after what her brother did I don't know!

Edited by NazmaJ - 19 September 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990vaishali667Nilu.Dasunill-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I agree this is probably what will happen, the CV's really like to see Gopi cry.
In my heart I wish that Ahem would tell Gopi he loves her before Anita comes back however it doesn't seem likely - although why she would come back after what her brother did I don't know!

@bold, excellent point, but I bet she will claim she didn't know what her brother was up to which may be the truth, but at the same time she might want a hand at revenge herself, not at Ahem but at Koki for insulting her and not accepting her. If her plan is to come back and try to get back with Ahem and taking revenge on Koki then she really doesn't know Ahem at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990Nilu.Dasuni

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I don't really care. because in the end ahem will be runing to gopi,  Remember gopi love ahem and she would give up her life for ahem.  I think deep down ahem knows this, she said it at holi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NazmaJ

@bold, excellent point, but I bet she will claim she didn't know what her brother was up to which may be the truth, but at the same time she might want a hand at revenge herself, not at Ahem but at Koki for insulting her and not accepting her. If her plan is to come back and try to get back with Ahem and taking revenge on Koki then she really doesn't know Ahem at all.

yes.! I'm agree with u. At that time aham will get to know anita's true colours and her real intentions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990ll-Shilpa-ll

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hey i think anita  should come befor  ahem confession it will be better so ahem can realize his love for gopi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990Nilu.Dasunill-Shilpa-ll

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali667

hey i think anita should come befor ahem confession it will be better so ahem can realize his love for gopi

may be...but how long it will take cv's to end Anita track and Ahams realization. Will it take months ..? How long we have to bear gopi is in pain Cry hope cvs end that track quickly leave goham and us happy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

Go to top