Kareena Cancels her Birthday plans - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
no one (wants to) celebrate his/her 31st birthday esp. the women   😉
So when Shammi Kapoor passed away, Miss K celebrated Chote Nawab's birthday abroad. But when Chote Nawab's dad is not keeping well, would-be bahurani cancels all plans.. Bahut nainsafi hai🥱
Originally posted by shamil

didnt she fly (dont know where) with saif to celebrate his birthday the same day shammi kapoor died?? But now he wants her to cancel her b'day party coz his father is unwell . 

yes she did...and they did not attend his funeral either...

WellI think it was wise decision. Because she is to be the daughter in law in that household and one does not want to start on a wrong way with their in laws. About her celebrating his bday no comment
Originally posted by morsal_cute

saif looks like chinese. he is ulgy ,old loser i really dont understand what made kareena loving this monkey so much or maybe she is after his money
As already pointed out, what if he does look Chinese? He doesn't. Are you basing it on the Bandhgala jacket he wore recently, because of its similarity to a Mandarin jacket?

You do know how racist your post sounds, right.  With the words Chineese, ugly, monkey...

Originally posted by wat_up

WellI think it was wise decision. Because she is to be the daughter in law in that household and one does not want to start on a wrong way with their in laws. About her celebrating his bday no comment

Exactly now her house is her in laws. 
I dont think people here realize, Kareena was not very close ot her paternal side, right?

But hte same girl here cancels all ehr plans to rush to be wiht Senior Pataudi. By the way, I heard he's really serious...both saif and bebo rushed to delhi AGAIN recently
[quote=morsal_cute]
saif looks like chinese. he is ulgy ,old loser i really dont understand what made kareena loving this monkey so much or maybe she is after his money
[/quote]

Do you realize how racist your comment sounds not to mention the fact you are bashing a celeb which is against I-F rules.

Back on topic, its sweet of Kareena to cancel her birthday plans to be with Saif. I hope his father recovers soon
Ha, wow at the racist comment.

Btw, first time in 4 years that Kareena and Saif are NOT flying out together.

The birthday is a time for family?

Yeah... I guess we'll just spend time with friends and family. We're not really travelling out of the country because we want to be closer to Saif's dad. So it's not quite the way we have sometimes done it in past years.
Originally posted by Theatre

Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi is in the hospital? damn she's such a hypocrite she couldnt cancel her plans when shammi kapoor died. LOL. she's stupid fo show. 
exactly!