Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

YES zubi am ready i guess lol. More than kareena I wanna thank her mother for giving birth to such a fire house entertainer like bebo. 

dont u wanna thank her father too : ( ?

he contributed as well u know!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Monami.

dont u wanna thank her father too : ( ?

he contributed as well u know!

I guess but I don't like her father...it breaks my heart when little bebo in an interview says I don't want to talk about my father. ðŸ˜­

but yeah obviously the father contributed to making bebo too ðŸ˜† But I dislike fathers who leave their kids behind. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I guess but I don't like her father...it breaks my heart when little bebo in an interview says I don't want to talk about my father. ðŸ˜­

but yeah obviously the father contributed to making bebo too ðŸ˜† But I dislike fathers who leave their kids behind. 

@bold: He did? ðŸ˜² How ðŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
Saif Ali Khan is known to make girlfriend Kareena Kapoor's birthdays special - there's always a celebration, whether the couple is shooting or taking a quick holiday on September 21. This year though, things are different. Saif's dad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has been hospitalised for some time now with a lung infection, and this is apparently the reason that Bebo won't be having a party this year. 

It seems that a celebration combining Kareena's 31st birthday and the super success of her recent movie 'Bodyguard' was on the cards. But Saif is supposed to have requested her to move the party to another time, and she has agreed.

Saif has visited his dad in Delhi several times since he was hospitalised, and Kareena also accompanied him the last time he was there. 

The buzz is that Kareena will now just have a small birthday dinner for her family and very close friends.     

didnt she fly (dont know where) with saif to celebrate his birthday the same day shammi kapoor died?? But now he wants her to cancel her b'day party coz his father is unwell . 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Monami.

LOLZ !

i remember some member had rightly predicted dat she wdnt b celebratg her bday if saifu;s family's had sum health prob or smthn lik dt... 

That was me 😉
Because at the end of the day, your priorities depend on who you feel closer to feel is "family".
Guess in her case, father in law's illness affects future hubby dubby, hence, no celebrations 😊

who knows the truth yaar, I have seen Randhir always with Karisma, I am sure he is not the best father, but a father is a father, if you know what I mean
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi is in the hospital? damn she's such a hypocrite she couldnt cancel her plans when shammi kapoor died. LOL. she's stupid fo show. 
Originally posted by: HariOm

So true... a death in Kappor family is ok for Saif. Ufff that man has a huge ego...i a MCP
His latest statements about 'him not needing any advice from Kareena" are also so

mAYBE  he is good in kissing and on the bed this reason kareena dying for this monkey
egoistical...

Originally posted by: morsal_cute

saif looks like chinese. he is ulgy ,old loser i really dont understand what made kareena loving this monkey so much or maybe she is after his money

What's wrong with Chinese people? 😆 That sounds so racist. Even if he looks Chinese (which I don't think he does) that wouldn't matter. Personally I envy Chinese people. They have flawless skin :)
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its her life n he is the father of her futuer husband