Navya

2 Questions re spoiler

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
14th sept: Renuka asks Navya if she is ready to be the way Anant's family is. She looks tense, but says she has lots to ask Anant first. The next day, after a long talk, Navya says yes.

>>> TOO BAD - I was sooo looking forward to this. Guess this is yet to happen as is below?

15th sep:
 Anant's family refuses his request. Anant walks out of home, only to return and say he will not give up on Navya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks...there are lot of challenges for Anant to face but hopefully his determination and true love will enable him to get his love.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anyafan

14th sept: Renuka asks Navya if she is ready to be the way Anant's family is. She looks tense, but says she has lots to ask Anant first. The next day, after a long talk, Navya says yes.

>>> TOO BAD - I was sooo looking forward to this. Guess this is yet to happen as is below?

15th sep:
 Anant's family refuses his request. Anant walks out of home, only to return and say he will not give up on Navya.

Dee I was so looking forward to the long talk more so than the proposal but today the long talk was the 3 conditions that Navya has placed before Anant before accepting and as she has said yes I guess the long talk is over. 😡 

We have yet to see Renu and Mohan meet as well as 15th sep spoiler. 

So does Anant's family talk to him as per precap today, refuses his request, he walks out of home and returns and does bhook hartal. 
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wen Navya said that dat 'jab tak mai apni baat puri nhi karungi tum kuch nhi bologe' I thot she wl hav a long talk wid her... Bt her long talk's length ws too short!!
Hope so, the 2nd one in which it is written dat Anant walks out of his home turns out to be true!!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too was disappointed yesterday that the long talk was missing.
But according to the spoilers there was supposed to be a long talk but never mentioned it will be between AnYa...😕
Probably the long talk was the one which happened between renu-navya???
I think these spoilers are the culprit..they just give half cooked information where the actual thing turns out to be different..
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
in sbb it was shown dat navya ws angry wid anant...i guess she will be angry coz anant left his home...n bcoz of navya he will return back...seeing d spoilers i feel dis is possible
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i guess these r some pros n cons involved with spoilers .they seem to be helpful in easing out tension during melodramatic n sad tracks but then again they fizzle out excitement for some .i have seen ppl having mixed reactions on it 
Note:- GUYS I KNOW SOME R DISAPPOINTED WITH FEW THINGS THAT WERE MISSED IN EPISODES BUT WERE THERE IN SPOILERS BUT REALIZE FOLKS SPOILERS ARE SOMETIMES GIVEN BEFORE SHOOTING OF THE ACTUAL SCENES .SO WE NEVER REALLY KNOW WAS THE SPOILER 100% ACCURATE BESIDES SOMETIMES THE CVS EDIT SOME SCENES WHICH  ACC TO THEM MAY NOT BE WITH THE FLOW OR SOMETIME SOME OTHER REASON .for each  episode thay have some predefined scenes that they have to telecast sometimes they r not able to telecast all scenes may be coz some scenes take the whole time sometimes the scenes are sent late for the editing (since they not only have to edit but also add BG scores then consider its presentation) given it is a daily its an arduous task so some goof up happens due to some or the other glitches which is not even in their control as they have certain deadlines for each episode .

but i know bein an AnYa fan its not fair on us if they edit or dont show their scenes but then again sometimes thers no other way 

hope i dint bore u all sorry for the long post

have a great day 🤗 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah the spoilers are right...it happened today and hope whats next...
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I too was disappointed yesterday that the long talk was missing.

But according to the spoilers there was supposed to be a long talk but never mentioned it will be between AnYa...😕
Probably the long talk was the one which happened between renu-navya???
I think these spoilers are the culprit..they just give half cooked information where the actual thing turns out to be different..

Hey... Nidhi I loved the way u have written especially the bold one.
It is sooo true that we wait for the spoilers and after we get it wait for the things that is written. usko thoda mirch masala daal ke wait karthe hai!!![aisa hoga waisa hoga] 😍 then when that does not happen we start blaming the spoilers!!!! How cute...😛

and then again wait for the spoilers.

It must be true as manoj has said that the spoilers are out before shooting the scenes and then to adjust the CV's will cut few scenes.

Even I was waiting for the long talk b/w anya...I thought the last 14 mins they will talk and then 24 hrs ke baad she will say yes!. 😉

When you see the SBS they showed the song picturisation[ek ek lamha...] were he plays with his guitar and then in real, that scene was  not there at all. I was tho thinking, ab lega tab lega guitar ko haath me, aakhir me aaya hi nahin...

I think that sbb wala shoot [bangles ka] was only for the SBB!! Why will she be angry with anant I dont understand??? Hamari curiosity bada ne ke liye hoga wo... ya to hamare dimaag ko chaara ne ke liye thoda ghaas daal diya ho ga!!  So that we think it is real... But it was really looking like scripted one. [It is just my assumption] May be it is true. Lets see what happens.

Tomorrow they may talk abt what happened in anant's house and will be the scenes in Navyas house. [bcoz she had worn the same dress as in todays epi,  in that SBB]