Article: Is Sonam missing the Kapoor charm - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You said you like the typical fairytale romance. What kind of fairytale romance do you want for yourself?

A story with a happy ending story, with the white horse and castle. And a beautiful man who loves me to death.

That's pardonable, she's younger than Priyanka :)

something terribly wrong with this gurl..she always seems an irritating  gurl
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Hmm...evidently, I'm destined to dwell forever in dilemma zone with Sonam. Some of her interviews I like, some of them I don't like. And then there's those that I don't know what to think of. Like this one here. She's in a hurry and a bit short with her replies, obviously. And even more obviously, the interviewer seems to be ticked off a tad by the whole thing.

It's great that she zipped over the KWK question. Enough already. Good that she's honest about life being easier for a star kid. Says it like it is. Respect.

And then there's hilarious dodging and self-contradiction too. The question about the workshops with Pankaj Kapoor. The interviewer knows it's a love story, and that love stories are made with two people. The rest of planet earth knows too, incidentally. So where's the actual answer? Not here, at any rate. Oh, and yes, 'I'm never late for anything. I'm one of those people who are extremely punctual." Sure. That explains why the interviewer chooses to point out her two hour wait before the interview even begins.

As for success. Yes, everyone seems to want to put her in their papers and websites. As they do, also, most of her contemporaries. And commercially, Aisha...well, I think all the posts before mine have made the fate of that one quite clear. Which also reminds me, what was that about never having done any glamorous role? Hm?

So, yes. She's stunningly pretty. But she has a knack for saying things that make me wonder if that's enough for me to like her. Here's hoping better interviews come up from her, in good time.
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kawal_tak

get your facts right , girl ! 

according to her...   um...  it's surely a hit, as she's cash in on it  ðŸ˜‰

isn't the fashionista image created by Aisha!  

I am talking about commercial success.

Last year has been a very commercially successful year for me; I have had two hits -- Aisha and I Hate Love Storys.

ain't her only success was KWK
Edited by monar - 12 years ago