Natasha's dress was loose - Another Blooper? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nypunya

i think nuts not a pregnant...ye bhi niharika and ishika ka one plan hoga...nuts ko shadi karne ka

Ho sakta hai πŸ˜†
but in general one will think that she should gain weight naa. Or else she should have said ke yeh new dress hai and its loose on me. 
Dress sikud gaya Dhone ke baadπŸ˜† suna tha but this seems newπŸ˜†
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yes in some cases pregnant women lose wt in first trimester due to sickness...But here Nutz does not have any pregnancy related symptoms πŸ˜†

Congrats to you for your up coming baby  πŸ˜ƒ Bsingapury Ji
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am not preg nowπŸ˜‰...i have two grown up kids...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i am sharing my that experiencce😳
But why natash has to waer the same dress ...she is RK's sister...must be having several dresses or market is not far and there is no dearth of money  ...she can go and buy new one...wondering Even Natasha believes in alteration...isn't quite strange...
Ekta land mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai!πŸ˜†
ya its ekta land for trueπŸ˜‰
I think the writers have forgotten that Natasha is pregnant
Originally posted by bsingapury

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am not preg nowπŸ˜‰...i have two grown up kids...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i am sharing my that experiencce😳

Lord have mercy πŸ˜†  Soweee 😳 I will take my congrats back than πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well I have grown up adult sons too..I hardly gained any wt and was back to myself the day after deliveries...So I am probably with you on this one...πŸ˜ƒ

This serial has a whole bunch of bloopers ... In fact I think we can start a thread specially for bloopers (something like Bloopers ATπŸ˜†)  We should appreciate the bloopers also At least they make us laugh in midst of dragged episode. I am sure such a thread will hit a century soon 🀣
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago