Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

i dont thnk it is either Raj or vimal...but what cv's r meant to show vimal like this,he is acting suspicious

Hmm possible...The other obvious suspect are the goons and that guy who had Lata's towel! Or Lata's boss who creeped in to the jewellery store!!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelina23

Raj...

He is the least suspicious character, but watch him be the rapist :P I think it is his way of avenging Abha. His logic is probably something like this: Now you know what it feels like when someone hurts your sister

No.. I nvr thnk raj did it... I d't thnk he is cheap guy to take this type of revange.. He hav somany other ways to revange..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rechus

No.. I nvr thnk raj did it... I d't thnk he is cheap guy to take this type of revange.. He hav somany other ways to revange..

exactly rechus he is not a cheap guy after all he is Raj Singhania
even though he is devil's brother but  he is a good guy
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think lata is raped. It may have been an attempt but she managed to get away or something like that.

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
It surely can't be Raj. It would be ridiculous for him to rape her, throw her on the road and later come by car, save her and admit and infrom everyone. Raj is certainly out of the list.
I don't think it's vimal..becuz y would vimal do such a thing to abha sister...And nor do i think it's Raj...becuz he is the one that found her & help her...I think it is koyal's plan...she can do almost anything to get karan...Or maybe its those goons that misbehave wit abha & lata in the market...
Well, just have to wait & watch to find out!!!
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think koyal made the goons to do this
angelina23 thumbnail
Just because Raj found Lata and brought her to the hosptial does not make him less suspicious. This could very well be part of his scheme. He probably first threw her on the ground and came back to put on this facade of helping her so that no one suspects him.