Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

I think the rapist is...

angelina23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Raj...
He is the least suspicious character, but watch him be the rapist :P I think it is his way of avenging Abha. His logic is probably something like this: Now you know what it feels like when someone hurts your sister 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why are you rambling?? Why not just come out and write who u think is the rapist...Spill the beans..😛
LuvManan13 thumbnail

i dont think raj is rapist ok cause he is helping her out havent seen today's episode no clue but friday's episodde that what i think

i think its koyals plannor something cause u guys remember when she was in the car and telling priyanka that how can she let abha be happy with karan
that's where i suspect koyal

but it can be the goons cause the person had lata's handervkifer

what u say guys ?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Those goons could be part of sick Koyal...Raj is innocent as well as Vimal..Neither raped her..Poor innocent Lata who is being treated so badly..Ghor anyaay...When all got to the hospital why is Raj telling them it could be hadsa-rape?  It is supposed to be Dr. who should be telling what Lata's condition is...Yes Raj can tell how he found her and what condition she was in...that is it..Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope its not raj either. he was shown driving towards where lata was.why would he leave her there and go away and come back . very confusing and mysterious this has become

. felt sorry for him yesterday, everyone was using him a punching bag and having a go at him
Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I doubt Raj has anything to do with this... Its Vimal. I am sure there is something going on with Vimal...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
I cant see Vimal doing something this sort and leaving Lata on a ground somewhere..How did he get chot on his forehead?

Did he fight the goons? or may be goons hit him to knock him out b4 they raped Lata...
Anything is possible but Vimal raping Lata I have to say NO.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

I cant see Vimal doing something this sort and leaving Lata on a ground somewhere..How did he get chot on his forehead?

Did he fight the goons? or may be goons hit him to knock him out b4 they raped Lata...
Anything is possible but Vimal raping Lata I have to say NO.

If the goons has done this and Vimal is a witness...then this track will be over soon...which is good. But in the precap..lata looked very scared to tell the name...Anything is possible!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

If the goons has done this and Vimal is a witness...then this track will be over soon...which is good. But in the precap..lata looked very scared to tell the name...Anything is possible!

If vimal was hit from the behind before he got a look at goons than he got knocked out so might not have seen them..

I did not get to see the preview so cant tell..

Gosh I hope Vimal has not turned negative this way...CVs has done a huge mess up by flipping a character like this..
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont thnk it is either Raj or vimal...but what cv's r meant to show vimal like this,he is acting suspicious