Danish accidnt reminds pia's accidnt caused by him

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
Like you all, even i was frustrated with the episode though im not so much of an abhiya fan...but i was disgusted when they showed crap like arnav-madhu romance scene...i mean it looks so cheap to see that kind of romance at such age...i lost respect for them...i dont know why cv's do that...
they wasted some solid time on their scenes...i see there was no point in showing that...
they cud straight forwardly shown that madhu-arnav got to know abt this and reached the hospital...
similarly kabir-misha trying to get information from the receptionist was a total waste...
i dont get what cv's get by dragging which adds no value to the story...
if they wanted to drag with fillers and dont want to move the story forward so fast, atleast they cud have accomodated with some other scenes like misha trying to console kabir for danish's critical moment...and abhay also showing concern to kabir so that they cud form a good friendship bond there...and some scenes like piya texting abhay secretly as to where he is and what he is doing...these extra scenes are much more interesting though contributes very little to the story...

i havent seen the first part of the episode..so i dont know what exactly abhay was asking his mom...
but i liked how alina stood up for herself and dared to confess her feelings to jay and now im curious as to how piya will react with abhay regarding this...i love abhina bond and i want to enjoy the scenes where pia shows her right on abhay and feels jealous regarding this...and obviously waiting for mishka scenes whcih is why i started watching the show again...

Anyways, I think Danish accident is something to do with the story and it wasn't introduced randomly...it seems like it was done by haseena for some reasons...and chand may not be aware of this...they might show us after ages...but somehow the physique of the lady like her hands and legs looks like haseena only...we will get to see the mystery later...

Coming to the main topic about the failure of Danish's organs and his criticality reminds me of pia's accident which was caused by Danish himself...

The irony here is the person who made pia go though the death bed is now going through the same thing...and looks his deeds are paying him...ofcourse now abhay will be the one who will be saving him just like the way he saved pia (i mean not exactly like kissing and stuff 😆 )

So share your opinion guys...

Oh btw, about the precap, looks like abhay will find a good answer to jay and escape...he might probably say that he was just sharing panchi's accident news with pia and trying to console her...

ps: sorry about the main topic related to the title being little while the rest of the stuff that I shared with you guys was more ...

Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya exactly it is called Karma! N oh I didnt knew there are some abhina fans on forum welcome to club dear😆 N yesterday's episode was a crap except the Alina and Jiya part😆
cuteteddy thumbnail
actually it was in my mind that if Danish is in hospital how will Abhay heal him ???❓ But when I remembered Pia's accident I was laughing by imagining the scene i mean I really can't explain🤣 and please don't beat me up for such wild thoughts😆
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't take me wrong but I could tolerate Alina after what she said to Jeh about Abhay.
paechi90 thumbnail
didnt the lady wid the diamond bracelet luk like dipanita khurana???
Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she was alike dipanita...
bt resemble haseena as well